Thread Removal, accident or by design? (Hosting incident)

D.M.Paul

Those gentleman from the home office who where eager to speak to me, were not a barrel of laughs. Dressed in cheap off the rack black suits, baby seeded in telling me that number of students had wasted the time investigating a supposed UFO. Quite a few students a number of weeks ago reported seeing one flying over the campus and then disappearing in a ball of flames. They told me it was a advertising balloon from a local retail park that had broken free and blown into a pylon, causing it to ignite. The two of them gave off creepy vibes. They also asking a number of questions about what, we were investigating at the laboratory. Which I clearly stated was none of their business and went down with them faster than that advertising balloon after it hit the pylon. They also mentioned this forum, which just adds to my suspicion, hosting incident was less than accident.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

It is good to hear from you. Did you believe their story?

I think they have just camouflaged a real ufo-accident. Why would they come to you if ufos didnt exist? I mean they wouldnt care because it is no concern of national security. If ufos exist, it will be concern.

So the only reason they were there is because it was a real accident, in my opinion.
Those gentleman from the home office who where eager to speak to me, were not a barrel of laughs. Dressed in cheap off the rack black suits, baby seeded in telling me that number of students had wasted the time investigating a supposed UFO. Quite a few students a number of weeks ago reported seeing one flying over the campus and then disappearing in a ball of flames. They told me it was a advertising balloon from a local retail park that had broken free and blown into a pylon, causing it to ignite. The two of them gave off creepy vibes. They also asking a number of questions about what we were doing at the laboratory. Which I clearly stated was none of their business and went down with them faster than that advertising balloon after it hit the pylon. They also mentioned this forum, which just adds to my suspicion, hosting incident was less than accident.

Have you asked them to prove their claims? Which company the advertising balloon belonged to? (I think there is not even a company in that park that have had ballons.)

Have you asked them to reproduce it? I mean, everybody can claim something. I think they were not even at that park. so why should they know?
A Ufo seem more logic to me. Otherwise they maybe send the police at most but not the department of defense. But I could be biased because of my extremely low opinion on governmental institutions.

The two of them gave off creepy vibes.
suspicious

They also mentioned this forum, which just adds to my suspicion, hosting incident was less than accident.
They spy on you. You should be careful. They seem to have your internet ID and your hosing service has given that ID to them.
I dont know what fraud would be worse for me. They are both pretty mischievous. Is that legal in your country?

So you cannot post anonymously with that account anymore. That is sad.

Thank you for the further information.

Last edited:

D.M.Paul

IHave you asked them to prove their claims? Which company the advertising balloon belonged to?
What they said sounded plausible at the time at the time. But a colleague of mine Ted Little, who drives through the retail park doesn't remember seeing any advertising balloon. The two self-styled authority figures had all the charm of a rusty go left sign and I felt I was being "told" rather than being convinced.

They spy on you. You should be careful. They seem to have your internet ID and your hosing service has given that ID to them.
I dont know what fraud would be worse for me. They are both pretty mischievous. Is that legal in your country?

So you cannot post anonymously with that account anymore. That is sad.

Thank you for the further information.

In the UK you only have freedom of speech until you actually want to use it and intrusive nosing a.k.a spying is the norm. We don't have "Rights" in the UK but "Allowances" and being allowances they can be taken away anytime.

Last edited: