Three Amphibious Humanoids Spotted in England

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
BRIGHTON, England — A 26-year-old man says he came upon three humanoid creatures on the beach in East Essex.

1438998455no1iu.jpg

The Judokan teacher on Wednesday told Cryptozoology News that he was walking his way home along the seafront pavement in Brighton at 10:30 p.m. when the event took purportedly took place.

“I stopped to light a cigarette and heard noises towards the sea, other than the waves,” the man, who provided a full name but requested anonymity, said about last Saturday’s encounter. “The sounds were very strange, a kind of wheezing oge,oge noise.”

The eyewitness reports that, concerned about someone choking, he went and took a look over the railing.

“I then shouthed ‘hello!’ and that’s when I saw three small figures stand up from what I guess was a prone position , all three stared for a few second , then lept back down and turn and crawled into the sea,” he recalls about the incident.

The amphibious creatures, he said, were about 3-feet-tall and exhibited a “wide head” with “large eyes”.

“I could clearly see in the dark . They seemed to move in a way which suggested a strange and flexible bone structure , they lept up onto two legs quickly and, just as quickly, into a prone almost frog-like position.”

In November 2015, a family in Somerset County reported their Frome home had been broken in by a group of small creatures that “looked like the typical greys”. His two young sons reportedly asked their father whether “the clowns would be coming back”.

In the summer of 1955, an American family reported to have suffered a similar experience on a rural farmhouse in Kentucky.

The Brighton claimed Lovecraft-esque scene is not unique. In July 2014, multiple witnesses reported to have seen a 5-feet-humanoid floating in the air as it walked along the shores of Necochea, Argentina.

Brighton is a seaside town located about an hour south of London and has a population of 155,000.

The post Three Amphibious Humanoids Spotted in England appeared first on Cryptozoology News.