Three Main Reasons Why The EU Is Preparing For War!!

Kairos

LOL

Europe's military consists mainly of France and the UK. Not much. War with whom? Maybe they can try to conquer Ethiopia again. I dunno. Europe is kind of a joke right now, to be honest. They need to learn to be accountable to themselves again instead of relying on the the US, France, and the UK to do all the defense.

I mean.. religious woo woo aside, if Europe is preparing for war, they are doing a terrible job.

steven chiverton

countries with nuclear weapons who fire on each other the effects and radiation damage will be worcer as they all have stockpiles of nuclear waste and once the nuclear shockwave its these new clear waste dumps it will spread even worse more and in america where they stored highly radioactive waste that has to be cooled down all the time as its gamma ray source will be more lethal and uncontained and uncooled it will get very hot and melt its containment and the emission is deadly and in japan all the radioactive soil stored in bags on top of the ground covering many areas will be spread even more and the radioactivity would make these countries uninhabitable for a very long time

start at edge

LOL

Europe's military consists mainly of France and the UK. Not much. War with whom? Maybe they can try to conquer Ethiopia again. I dunno. Europe is kind of a joke right now, to be honest. They need to learn to be accountable to themselves again instead of relying on the the US, France, and the UK to do all the defense.

I mean.. religious woo woo aside, if Europe is preparing for war, they are doing a terrible job.
Europe has always been a joke. Remember that a long time ago, when in Asia (mainly China) they had catering service, aromatic oil baths, detergent especially designed for their clothes, etc. .. in europe water was considered poisonous. Even in more recent times, at the royal palaces in France they were scratching their heads with that small stick in shape of a hand (which they invented) just because of that – they were full of lice because they did not wash their hair, considering water as being bad for the body. This all has changed in our days, of course, but it is not europe to be given credit for civilization, they are only followers. The same goes for other areas as well, for example – it is no wonder the roman numeric system collapsed and was replaced (all over the world) by the Arab numeric system.
If europe is indeed preparing for war, for me this is good news, simply BECAUSE they are doing a terrible job. Let them do this terrible job and loose, it is about time.

TimeFlipper

countries with nuclear weapons who fire on each other the effects and radiation damage will be worcer as they all have stockpiles of nuclear waste and once the nuclear shockwave its these new clear waste dumps it will spread even worse more and in america where they stored highly radioactive waste that has to be cooled down all the time as its gamma ray source will be more lethal and uncontained and uncooled it will get very hot and melt its containment and the emission is deadly and in japan all the radioactive soil stored in bags on top of the ground covering many areas will be spread even more and the radioactivity would make these countries uninhabitable for a very long time

IMHO, all the countries with a nuclear arsenal have secretly been producing Neutron bombs.....Because as you know, Neutron bombs produce a very small blast area, but releases huge amounts of radioactivity that lasts for only about 1 week...Someone said years ago the Neutron bomb was the capitalists bomb, because it leaves almost everything intact, instead killing thousands of people from radiation sickness..

steven chiverton

i saw on the news back in the 70s i think that one country was working on building a neutron bomb but i dont remember which one but if its radiation only lasts a week thats better than the ones that dont last a week , if they listened to that nuclear physicist who had the solution to neutralise deadly radiation and do a feasibility study then we would all be better off google it, the roy process for neutralizing new clear waste

Kairos

Europe has always been a joke. Remember that a long time ago, when in Asia (mainly China) they had catering service, aromatic oil baths, detergent especially designed for their clothes, etc. .. in europe water was considered poisonous. Even in more recent times, at the royal palaces in France they were scratching their heads with that small stick in shape of a hand (which they invented) just because of that – they were full of lice because they did not wash their hair, considering water as being bad for the body. This all has changed in our days, of course, but it is not europe to be given credit for civilization, they are only followers. The same goes for other areas as well, for example – it is no wonder the roman numeric system collapsed and was replaced (all over the world) by the Arab numeric system.
If europe is indeed preparing for war, for me this is good news, simply BECAUSE they are doing a terrible job. Let them do this terrible job and loose, it is about time.

That's a myth. Europeans bathed just like everybody else. Bath houses were extremely popular in medieval Europe because that's where young people went to fuck. There are even documents of priests and monks arguing to police the bathhouses to stop all the fucking.

TimeFlipper

i saw on the news back in the 70s i think that one country was working on building a neutron bomb but i dont remember which one but if its radiation only lasts a week thats better than the ones that dont last a week , if they listened to that nuclear physicist who had the solution to neutralise deadly radiation and do a feasibility study then we would all be better off google it, the roy process for neutralizing new clear waste
The US was the first country to add Neutron bombs to their nuclear arsenal back in 1974...
Thanks for telling us about the Roy Process, that's certainly a new one for Uncle Timeflipper (y):D..

alpha centauri

There is a conspiracy theory about the end time sects, that want to fullfill the prophecies of their religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam). This means war in the Middle East. In that case, a war would not naturally happen. It would happen, because they want it. This is more believable to me than the case, that theses events are orchestrated through God. I think, the divine providence would guarantee free will. Similar to this story in the bible: The city Ninive repented and the doom did not happen (I dont know the book).

I made a thread about secret lodges. One of them is Hathor Pentalpha. All the terrorist leaders (ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, Al-Qaeda etc. ), some leaders and famous figures of the countries in the middle East and the West (like the Bush family) are supposedly members in that society (Hathor Pentalpha).

These are some of their members. But the list seems to be outdated. Some of the members are not active anymore.:
12) Hathor Pentalpha (USA):
-PNAC & ISIS. George Bush Senior and Junior, Jeb Bush, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Al Baghdadi, Samuel Huntington, Donald Kagan, Robert Kagan, Douglas Freith, Richard Dick Cheney, Osama bin Laden, Gehard Schröder, Donald Rumsfeld, Irving Kristol, William Kristol, Dan Quayle, Paul Wolfowitz, Condoleezza Rice, Richard Perle, Karl Rove, Michael Leeden, Bill Bennett.
-Oman: Qabus bin Said Al Said.
-Bahrain: Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa.
-Saudi Arabia: Abd Allah Ibn Abd al-Aziz Al Saud, Salman bin Abd al-Aziz Al Saud, Muqrin bin Abd al-Aziz Al Saud, Khalid al-Faysal, Nawwaf bin Abd al-Aziz Al Saud, Muhammed bin Nayef bin Abd al-Zizu Al Saud.
-Iran: Alt Akbar Hashemi Rafsandschani, Mohammed Momen, Gholam-Hossein Mohseni-Ejei, Heydar Moslehi, Mahmoud Alavi, Valiollah Seif,
-Katar: Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani.
-Israel: Ariel Sharon, David Klein, Stanley Fischer, Moshe Ya’alon.
-European Union/Europe: Jan Peter Balkenende, Klaus Kleinfeld, José Maria Aznar, Aleksander Kwasniewski, Nicolas Sarkozy, Marcello Pera, Antonio Martino, Joe Kaeser.
-Other members in the Middle East.
Hathor (Egyptian Goddess) means Isis. Penta = Star of David = Five Stars = five alphas = Pentalpha.
Source: Gioele Magaldi: Freemasons. The discovery of the Ur-Lodges..

But back to the prophecy:
Merkel is the leader in Germany till October 2021. I dont think there will be 10 Kings of Europe that attack Israel as long as the leader of the biggest country is still a woman. And after that, I also dont see, why they should attack Israel. There is no real reason.

Last edited: