Three Main Reasons Why The EU Is Preparing For War!!

titorite

countries with nuclear weapons who fire on each other the effects and radiation damage will be worcer as they all have stockpiles of nuclear waste and once the nuclear shockwave its these new clear waste dumps it will spread even worse more and in america where they stored highly radioactive waste that has to be cooled down all the time as its gamma ray source will be more lethal and uncontained and uncooled it will get very hot and melt its containment and the emission is deadly and in japan all the radioactive soil stored in bags on top of the ground covering many areas will be spread even more and the radioactivity would make these countries uninhabitable for a very long time

Wocer , new clear, I can't even.

alpha centauri

Your thoughts on this will be appreciated..

I dont know, where to put that information. I put it here, because it is about the bible.
There are conspiracy theorists that claim that seat of the Antichrist or the world government will be in Berlin, Germany.

The reason is the throne of Satan, that is refered to in the bible was the Pantheon of Pergamon at that time. Although Pergamon is in Turkey,the throne was moved to Germany (Berlin).

What I want to add:
I read parts of a book of a hermetic student and he said the negative magicians are not pleased in what Merkel did with her invitation policy. She harmed the country and so they ordered an extra magician only for her to control her.

He didnt tell which politician it is, that is attacked and controlled and spoke in the male form, but this can only be her. because only she invited the whole world with her policy and the description doesnt fit to another politician.

I dont know, if this is true, but she had her trembling episodes afterwards. I think the trembling was a year or so after the book was written.
That could fit with the prophecy or with the plans of the end time sects. She will not be the Antichrist, but I think she could determine the next chancellor by recommendation.

The throne was in Berlin in the Second world war, too.

I searched a bit and found someone, who had a vision about it.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

more false unproven prophets
I do not really believe in it, but it could be true.

These people, that see spirits, are the same people, that were called "prophets" in the past. I always remember that.
I hope he is a false prophet. I will only believe in it, when it starts happening.

He has also a prophecy about the 7 headed dragon beast,, that is controlling Angela Merkel (the leader of Germany).
The Darkness is even coming over to the UK to @TimeFlipper because of her.

Let us pray together that it will not happen. But arent you from Australia? You are nearly exactly on the other half of the planet anyway.
You should be safe.

Last edited: