Time and Mind/body/soul

erikstalhammar

Time and Mind/body/soul

Hello :) im getting more free time :) Dam* school :)

I was thinkin of possting some becous i fell like i want to :) i been away for some time

This is a theory i think might be the best possible explanation i can give of what time is to me and how it works :

4 Years ago i was surfing the net and i was looking for Psychics :) You things to do with the "Super natural" i found many possible good search resaults and started reading i read and read and read about the OBE and the 7 lesson guides to Astral travel i even read things about voodoo- wicca and Shamantic magic to 7th day advent... Ever seens then i have read alot of mumbo jumbo and alot of good things about time and space about magic and mystersy :) I belive as they say: "who are you *It?s what you know, it?s what you have become"
I havent really belived alot of storys about time travel untill i came across the topic "Greetings Earthlings" on timetravelforum.tk ... I read about BB Boris story of a exiled Starship singer from the 41st-century. I looked up much info about it and i checked the website out i talked alot to BB and still today i could not be more sure that BB is the lling the truth :) I don?t belive many of the TT: on here but BB i am sure he is telling the truth :)
There now i you what i think of that :) but i didnt really say anything about time and space:

I belive that time is in your own mind its not something that can be put to a line or a curve :) It?s simply a part of you :) As i am really familiure with Astral Travel and OBEs... Not thats there is much diffrence (only in the matter of controll in the stages) i belive everyone is able to travel to the future or to the past Fysicaly or Psychicly. The only things thing i think anyone would need to time travel is the humen body,mind and soul, (right energi and object) I don?t belive people who says Astral travel, OBEs and such are just random signals in the brain :).
I like to say that "Whats ever you set your mind to you can do"
The only thing that prevents you from becoming energis traveling at lightspeeds is your self

dancho

Time and Mind/body/soul

I have had an OBE. I would never have believed it if I hadn't experienced it myself. Changed my life, actually. :D

erikstalhammar

Time and Mind/body/soul

Originally posted by dancho@Dec 18 2004, 06:42 PM
I have had an OBE. I would never have believed it if I hadn't experienced it myself. Changed my life, actually. :D

:) I guess thats whats triggers people to belive mostley

ZeoEmeraude

Time and Mind/body/soul

Yo,
OBE's are truly a phenomonon that needs more extensive research. I had one myself when I was about 18. I was lying in bed, and I tried to imagine myself leaving my body. As I meditated on this, I slowly felt my left hand where my right hand should be. I opened my eyes from the trance and saw myself floating 5 feet above myself. Now I do have to point out that I was incarcerated at the time (don't ask) and I kept having a predominant thought.....I wanted to leave jail. Sure enuff, I left alright. I felt myself leaving the confines of the building and as if by my own will alone, I started to somehow fly very fast towards the house of one of my friends. Now this is where it gets weird. At that same time, my friends sister was in the can and she heard the dog barking in the backyard. She gets up and swears upon her soul that she saw my ghost!!!!! Astral Projection....could be, OBE, who can say, but i'd like to think that maybe it was. In short I have to point out that we only use about 10-15% of our brains for everyday tasks, sex, etc. I think that this talent can be relearned by us all, but blame it on pizza and <span style='color:blue'>"The Man" to keep it supressed. </span>

hellrazor

Time and Mind/body/soul

Originally posted by ZeoEmeraude@Dec 21 2004, 05:23 AM
Yo,
?OBE's are truly a phenomonon that needs more extensive research. I had one myself when I was about 18. I was lying in bed, and I tried to imagine myself leaving my body. As I meditated on this, I slowly felt my left hand where my right hand should be. I opened my eyes from the trance and saw myself floating 5 feet above myself. Now I do have to point out that I was incarcerated at the time (don't ask) and I kept having a predominant thought.....I wanted to leave jail. Sure enuff, I left alright. I felt myself leaving the confines of the building and as if by my own will alone, I started to somehow fly very fast towards the house of one of my friends. Now this is where it gets weird. At that same time, my friends sister was in the can and she heard the dog barking in the backyard. She gets up and swears upon her soul that she saw my ghost!!!!! Astral Projection....could be, OBE, who can say, but i'd like to think that maybe it was. In short I have to point out that we only use about 10-15% of our brains for everyday tasks, sex, etc. I think that this talent can be relearned by us all, but blame it on pizza and <span style='color:blue'>\"The Man\" to keep it supressed. </span>

i remember first time my mate saw me when i had a obe, he could of swore he saw me he even said that he called me thinking i was in his room.

the mind is a very powerful thing and you will find the more you have the urge to understand it the more you will understand it, infact you will never stop learning about your self and the universe around you and inside you, as you learn more everything becomes an instinct embeded into your unconscious mind rooted from the dna a cosmic dna, you become very much aware of your presence on all dimenstions even the ones that cant be explained in words as far to vivid and emotional, somethings just cant be explained in words as meanings and possibilitys come from inner dimenstions where time acts much faster near to infinite speeds.

erikstalhammar

Time and Mind/body/soul

Originally posted by hellrazor+Dec 21 2004, 02:35 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ZeoEmeraude@Dec 21 2004, 05:23 AM
Yo,
? OBE's are truly a phenomonon that needs more extensive research. I had one myself when I was about 18. I was lying in bed, and I tried to imagine myself leaving my body. As I meditated on this, I slowly felt my left hand where my right hand should be. I opened my eyes from the trance and saw myself floating 5 feet above myself. Now I do have to point out that I was incarcerated at the time (don't ask) and I kept having a predominant thought.....I wanted to leave jail. Sure enuff, I left alright. I felt myself leaving the confines of the building and as if by my own will alone, I started to somehow fly very fast towards the house of one of my friends. Now this is where it gets weird. At that same time, my friends sister was in the can and she heard the dog barking in the backyard. She gets up and swears upon her soul that she saw my ghost!!!!! Astral Projection....could be, OBE, who can say, but i'd like to think that maybe it was. In short I have to point out that we only use about 10-15% of our brains for everyday tasks, sex, etc. I think that this talent can be relearned by us all, but blame it on pizza and <span style='color:blue'>\"The Man\" to keep it supressed.? </span>

i remember first time my mate saw me when i had a obe, he could of swore he saw me he even said that he called me thinking i was in his room.

the mind is a very powerful thing and you will find the more you have the urge to understand it the more you will understand it, infact you will never stop learning about your self and the universe around you and inside you, as you learn more everything becomes an instinct embeded into your unconscious mind rooted from the dna a cosmic dna, you become very much aware of your presence on all dimenstions even the ones that cant be explained in words as far to vivid and emotional, somethings just cant be explained in words as meanings and possibilitys come from inner dimenstions where time acts much faster near to infinite speeds.
[snapback]18446[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Glad there is a small but safe growing community with the same state of mind :)
It?s hard to find peoples "Triggers" but sure enough they are there...
I hope more poeple will join in this small community and stop being controlled by "The man"