Time Camera making

Lumbergooz

I got the ARD time camera catalogue on this forum.
I want to ask for more info on the amplifier coil which is conical shape..anyone please has info on cone size ? coil dia ? how many turns ? or impedance ? same question about stick plate ?? any tips please

ARD_cam.jpg

TimeFlipper

Im confused by the term, Counter Magnetic Amplifier..It appears to me that the word "Counter" actually means to oppose, disagree with, or to reduce it effects, which in this case means to reduce the effects of the magnetism..:confused:

Im thinking that you might research a little bit more for the circuitry of that device, to see if a clearer explanation of it can be found?..(y).

Lumbergooz

im using some google digging methods..still not much results. recently Google playing NSA faithful dog once you use advanced search methods they block u even if you are looking for normal content..looks like even peaceful science will be restricted for individuals..the NWO shit....will keep trying thu..

adil

FLAT ZIG-ZAG coil same thing like that:
images

or:
upload_2017-8-28_16-30-9.jpeg
just read "FLAT ZIG-ZAG coil " and you will see other pictures,
"couinter magnetic amplifier" same thing like that :
upload_2017-8-28_16-38-25.jpegor
upload_2017-8-28_16-46-24.jpeg
and you should attached by a magnet
i want to ask if any one have any idea for the "film exposure well" tell me please and "screen grid" and any detail, thank you

adil

Lumbergoozy ou haveost: 157181 said:
I got the ARD time camera catalogue on this forum.
I want to ask for more info on the amplifier coil which is conical shape..anyone please has info on cone size ? coil dia ? how many turns ? or impedance ? same question about stick plate ?? any tips please

ARD_cam.jpg
Please tell me if you have any informations of ''film exposure well'' (how these components is assembled) & show thé film exposure ils connecter with thé système i'm so confused and

NaturalPhilosopher

oh the film is just put between two copper plates or one copper plate inside a box with no light.
need a way to open the film container and unroll the film without being able to see it inside the box

TimeFlipper

oh the film is just put between two copper plates or one copper plate inside a box with no light.
need a way to open the film container and unroll the film without being able to see it inside the box

Why not simply go into a pitch black room at night time to open the film container, and then unroll the film?
Its a very easy task to achieve, you practise first a few times by opening up a box with a rolled up piece of newspaper inside it, with your eyes shut while your doing it :cool::D..

Or maybe you could make your own "dark room" that is used to develope "analogue", not digital films....In a "dark room" is a red light so that you can see what you are doing when you are developing the camera film, but the frequency of the Red Light does not upset "analogue films", and that system is still in use today.. :cool:..

Mayhem

Zenith
Been in Graphic reproduction for years that how we used to do it, some still do this but very limited these days.

Worked in a lab when i was back home , they did all that out of business now due to digital.

Still its hard to do so in a pitch black room much easier under red light. As an apprenticeship i lived in red light.

There' s small canister's that can be unwound and the 35mms are easy to shake and develop, but these days the chems are harder to get.

TimeFlipper

Been in Graphic reproduction for years that how we used to do it, some still do this but very limited these days.

Worked in a lab when i was back home , they did all that out of business now due to digital.

Still its hard to do so in a pitch black room much easier under red light. As an apprenticeship i lived in red light.

There' s small canister's that can be unwound and the 35mms are easy to shake and develop, but these days the chems are harder to get.

Yes it would be hard to work in a pitch black room, thats why i said practice opening a box and removing a newspaper from it with your eyes closed a few times to get used to working in the dark ;):D..

Thanks for endorsing my idea of the Dark Room, and the Red light could be obtained simply from a small red LED light (y):cool:..
Do you still feel that analogue films create more "warmth" and enhance natural colours better that digital photography? :)..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Yes it would be hard to work in a pitch black room, thats why i said practice opening a box and removing a newspaper from it with your eyes closed a few times to get used to working in the dark ;):D..

Thanks for endorsing my idea of the Dark Room, and the Red light could be obtained simply from a small red LED light (y):cool:..
Do you still feel that analogue films create more "warmth" and enhance natural colours better that digital photography? :)..

A fella i worked with did hand enlarging sure you know what that is, ans some older photographers liked that style. In some ways the paper and the process did really give a more natural look, and sometimes we used sepia tones or other types of colours.

But since Photoshop you can do anything.

I can even make you look young:)