Time crystals

Hazzie Hippie

The fact that physicists in Harvard University were able to create the First time crystal is amazing :)

Time crystals or space time crystals is atomic structure that repeats it self in the 3rd dimension that keeps repeating it self over and over again in space and time .

I wonder that maybe time crystals can be used eventually to make time machines :)

Attachments

• FE498AD6-F8DD-4813-9E07-C1B216A52DC7.jpeg
    FE498AD6-F8DD-4813-9E07-C1B216A52DC7.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 8

Harte

The fact that physicists in Harvard University were able to create the First time crystal is amazing :)

Time crystals or space time crystals is atomic structure that repeats it self in the 3rd dimension that keeps repeating it self over and over again in space and time .

I wonder that maybe time crystals can be used eventually to make time machines :)
The two ideas - time crystals and time travel - are unrelated.

Harte

Hazzie Hippie

The two ideas - time crystals and time travel - are unrelated.

Harte
Hi :) cool profile pic .

Rossco78

Is this similar to metaphysical crystals like quartz?