Time Crystals

HDRKID

Hi Sergius:
Great link, and I do wonder about strange things Google is working on. This could be one of the big breakthroughs we have been waiting for.

SergiusPaulus

Zeshua’s email account is with Gmail. So if she is using Gmail to correspond across timelines then maybe there are other time related activities regarding Google in the future. She posts on here once or twice.

SergiusPaulus

She’s posted in other sections. Time travel topics. She claims to communicate rather than travel across timelines. If you do advanced search and type her name in the member question you will see a list of her posts. She emailed me in 2020. Is she real who knows.

SergiusPaulus

Just the Gmail posted here. But her email name was Zeshua Alpha. I had emailed her in 2014. She responded with my email in 2020. She contacted me on 2/21/20. We communicated a handful of times. Her last email to me was 3/22/20. I did not know she had posted here until later.

SergiusPaulus

She posted here on 2/21/20. She emailed me on 2/21/20. She said she rented time on a supercomputer and she had access to her long time Gmail account. Could she be a Google employee or have a relationship with Google. What’s your question regarding significance? I’m just thinking if it’s valid then Google may be related to the identity of whoever Zeshua is. If it’s fiction then it’s just a story.