Time Displacement Devices Developing In The Military

Where would I go to discover such projects? Air Force perhaps? I know they do a lot of the intriguing scientific work. You don't have the materials to build a time machine at home, do you? I don't see Large Hadron Colliders resting in your closet? Anyone know how to contain a singularity right now? Do you have a damn black hole? Someone assist me here. I'm a 14 year old quantum physics and time travel nerd who happened to come across this forum and gained interest. I believe in multi-worlds interpretation, Copenhagen interpretation, Shrödinger's cat, and whatnot. What is that math that you intelligent folk use in quantum physics and such? Calculus, right? I understand the basic concepts but I just need to tidy up my skill in the math department. I apologize if I am perceived as sheer unintelligent by any elder time travel whizzes. I am just wondering how we could develop components for a time displacement device of some sorts and what materials or resources may be put to good use in it. While we're at it, may someone please enlighten me on what a Hyper Dimensional Resonator is or is it just a vast saggy load of putrid Bos taurus dung?

mistertimes

Your belief is right.
the multi worlds interpretation is correct.
getting there is a different story... this is what many tried, try, and will try and of course achieved, achieve, and will achieve in time!