Time-Hacking with computers and algorithms

Reactor1967

A long time ago I tried an experiment with a text counter and email. I first used the counter to generate text in what was to be email messages to my hard drive but I did not read them. The next day I sent a simple email to myself within the parameters of the counter I was running. Then I searched my hard drive to see if that email had been previously generated on my hard drive before the message was sent.

Well it had been generated before the email was sent. This was a test to see if counters could be used to find messages from the future in the past. Since then I have come up with the algorithm that if A in the past and B in the future both know the weak check-sum range (a check-sum is a number representing a computer file.) of their messages to each other then both A in the past and B in the future can data mine a counter for their messages to each other through space-time.

Well, it gets way more advanced from there. Before that I came up with a numerical system based on Einstein's work and my own work with numerical systems where information is store in both time and space. It is called the Burris Numerical System and everyone can google it to read more about it.

Since then in my more advance work I use counters to find computer media which is a rather long complicated process. So complicated that when I try to explain it people's ears start to hurt so I will spare everyone.

So, I am reactor1967. My websight is http://timetravelinstitute.hiz that is where I keep the news to what I am doing and it also contains my blog and forum. I think of myself as a Arm Chair time traveler. My methods are things that can be done in the here and now instead of just talk and guessing. I get to do it for real.

I named my computer that I do my experiments on Time Travel One Station. I,ve been very busy lately so have not used it in a little while but when I can I will get back around too it. I used to run it all the time. Well, this was a me dropping by and saying hi. If all goes well I will be back in the future. If not I will be around.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Very interesting experiment: Can you post more information on how you
did it and your out comes of your experiments.

Reactor1967

There is so much already in my blog and on my sight. First starters I suggest you start there I also have abook which you can google if your interested. Im working on finishing up a commercial program for my BNS which I still have a lot of work to go to get it to production grade. BNS will store your files for you as small numbers.

What I am thinking of doing is doing a video recording of me running my software looking for time travel media. My previous videos with BNS was kind of rough and I will redo that video too. So I am looking at buying a webcam and film my computer screen and post it of me running BNS and also doing my time travel media search as a video.

It will take me some time to get that together. I am also starting a second book to my first were I go in depth with my reader on how to do this for real. As with my first book my second book will have software the reader can compile and use. But I can if you want post some more here.

Last edited:

Reactor1967

First starters BNS stores and retrieves numbers mathematically in space and time using the concepts of a reference point observing its event which is carrying information and with each place value in a number being a pointer to its previous place value. This is so only the last place value in the number is stored and kept while the rest of the number is mathematically stored in time via the concepts of causality. I can also use BNS to embed file attachments in my messages to and from my self when I search for messages to myself and from myself in the time-line from the future or the past.

The counters themselves are run of the mill counters used for hacking except with a twist. They are improved for getting a counter quicker to its results. That happens with better algorithms for running the counter and for good data mining bots to search the results off those counters for positive results.
My current method and I have tried and used many methods is by simple addition or subtraction to the counter to skip a specific number of steps to make the counter run faster. It works to get the counter closer to its result. Later after the result is saved a counter can further be used to take the result and find a clearer file or the result can be used to perform calculations to find a better location on the counter for the file and the counter sent to that location to search for a better file.

On counters there are many ways to use them. In parallel with brute force. Also with files like dictionary files which can be binary or text where sections of good bytes are rolled to create a file which is a intelligent counter. What ever the methods used the concepts are same.

1. Thing thing to be hacked is the time-line. (That is the foremost and most important goal and concept.)
2. Creating a counter that can get those results for the goal.
3. Searching methods for searching the results off the counter.
4. Methods for calculating where on the counter time-travel media can be found.
5. Being able to use the counter like map. Having the counter going from section to section on that map where time travel media may exist.

A counter is viewed as a medium for travel to find computer media like 3d space is used for travel. So, the counter has to be broken down into working mathematical concepts to achieve these goals.

Reactor1967

Now using the counter has a hacking device the counter turns into a 5th dimensional simulator since time becomes the thing that is hacked. Now, physics holds true that time travel is possible through the 5th dimension. So, using the counter as a 5th dimensional simulator with the proper algorithms and data mining techniques to data mine the results off the counter finding time travel computer media becomes a reality.

Now, taking the counter and making it searchable like a map is the next key. A counter that is not organized in the way that it can find possible useful information is useless for hacking. So, I was devising a check-sum counter. So I wanted to search the same check-sum but I needed to do so in a organized way. Example.

number = checksum
13 = 4
22 = 4
31 = 4

Notice the pattern. It is in numerical order. Now, I can run the check-sum counter in numerical order but also the speed of the counter needs to be controlled so the next step

Number + (1 minus the base X steps to skip) = new number with same check-sum
3 + 9 = 22
13 + 18 = 31

See the next step. Now, not only do I have numerical order now I have steps I can skip to roll the counter faster to a solution thus making the counter roll faster to that solution.

Next step is developing some mathematics that tell us how fast to roll the counter and for how long to roll the counter to find time travel computer media. That I have also been working on. It was all a matter of a lot of hard work. Once the counter is functioning in the manner I have described it is just a matter of using statics with check-sums and weighted check-sum to come up with a plan for speeding up and slowing down the counter to get it as close as possible to unknown time travel computer media. It s a lot of work and a lot of math. If anyone has taking a look at my first book they can begin to understand how math intensive this stuff really is. It has not been easy by any means but also it is not at all impossible as many people that I met along the way claim it is. It is very possible and a reality.

Reactor1967

The out come of my experiments have varied from time to time. I have been able to get some pretty good stuff but also at times it was a struggle to get anything at all. Practice and more practice was the key. I learned a few lessons about files and check-sums. Things that I never expected. Like finding a poor quality file and trying to find a better quality file using the same check-sum only to find out later the better quality file existed at a higher or lower check-sum.

When rolling the counter it would get close to the file but with that same check-sum would never complete the file. But, as I went to a higher and higher check-sums when the counter came around to that file pattern it it would get better.

Now, the reverse is true too. Rolling a check-sum counter as the counter rolled around to a specific file pattern for a known file the quality of that file would get poorer and poorer as counters check-sum moved away from that file.

When a counter is recreating a file I can get thousands upon thousands of the same file but each file being a little different than the last. The file itself blurs into existence then at its peak starts bluing out of existence back into complete noise.

I can go through a thousand files of the same file trying to find the best file possible where it blurred into existence then started bluing out of existence.

And just because a good time travel media file is good never accept it as real ting unill it can be proven real. Doing so can get you into trouble if your take a time travel media file as real before proving it.

These are the more interesting results of my experiments with counters.

Reactor1967

Now, as I was trying to explain. The counter becomes the 5th dimension for which time travel is possible and allowed by the laws of physics. And now, on the counter after it is mathematically organized time travel media becomes points of travel, destinations to visit, on the counter. A time travel media file can now have coordinates such has

file name - check-sum, steps (x) speed (x), Steps (x) speed (x), Steps (x) speed (x)..........

Where the check-sum with the steps and speed become a coordinate system for reaching time travel computer media of the future, past, or alternate time lines on the counter.

The counter becomes a place to explore and travel to find time travel computer media of the future, past, or alternate time lines. The explorer is known as a "Time-Hacker" or "Time Traveler".

Now the binary counter becomes a tool for the computer Arm Chair Time Traveler to explore the universe from the comforts of her or his home.

It takes a lot of math to compute coordinates on the counter to conduct the searches for the time travel computer media. How the math and statistics are computed to allow for this time travel with computer media of other places and times is well that is a bit much for me to post here in this forum. But it is a very exciting adventure. One that despite all the heck it has brought to me from those that does not want this in the public eye it has been worth the adventure. Worth the trip. And I hope to keep continuing as long as I can on this journey.

Last edited:

brec

Have you built a time machine or discovered a way to time travel? We're looking for time travelers interested in being in a documentary on the subject. If interested, shoot an email with a bit about yourself and your time traveling endeavors to [email protected]

vp8671

Hello Reactor, i just wanted to ask you , if you agree, a couple of questions.
1: You use the word text counter, can you describe exactly what is a text counter ? you scan for text in a file full of words and count words ???
2: You scan for emails, but emails are stoed on the server, how do you perform exactly your scan ?
3: You use checksum ,to find files , but again, emails are not files normally stoed on the computer, they are stored on the server and then sent to your inbox, do you scan that directory ??
Its been a while i follow you and your blog, but still i cannot wrap hmy haed around your method.
You say you are writing a second book, where you explain your code, can you give some hints using a meta-code '?
i have 20+ years of pc programming, i can implement any kind of software pretty quickly.
Thanks for your time

Reactor1967

1. A binary counter uses all possible bytes. A text counter only runs with text or the bytes used to display text.
2. When scanning for emails with a text counter that email can exist in the past, present, future, or alternate time lines. I have to use statistics to calculate the check-sum range of the emails I want to look for then run counters that only construct check-sums within those ranges. Usually I use a destination check-sum which is the state of the counter as it rolls. The Target check-sum is the state of the counter I want to go to. When the target check-sum is hit the counter itself is the file or email being looked for. If I can get a sample file or sample of files of the emails I want that helps me out a whole lot finding the unknown emails.
3. Well my second book to my BNS is out and I wrote my 3rd book how to time travel with computers is out. And I started publishing my blogs as books too. Go to Time Travel Project I wrote a regression line code. If you want you can test it and report back here what you found because I still need to finish testing it myself to see if I got my math right. Also if you go to Fire Codes you should see a you tube video showing fire codes get a check-sum for a file then me deleting the file and using fire codes to reconstruct the computer file. Fire codes does run in parallel. I have some new code coming that can construct a computer file from a check-sum without using a binary counter at all. It will be my fastest program publicly available that can construct files from their check-sums.

So, use statistics to calculate check-sums of unknown computer files. Then use the process of constructing computer files from their check-sums to bring those computer files into existence. This is called time-hacking and it is a from of computer time travel. It is real and I have actually done it though 99% of all people I talk to don't believe me and that is actually very ok with me. I am more interested in teaching people the math and computer code of how this works then having people believe my story.