Debate Time Has Changed

Ren

The inevitable has been postponed. But as a result, we will all be living under the microscope. The smallest infraction will be punishable with jail time. Your elite owners will pay you so little that all you'll be doing is waking up, going to work, and coming home to sleep. Governments will murder any dissenters. There will be absolutely no Democracy or privacy. No world or civil war. Just oppression.

Crethox

You know what they say:"Procrastination is the thief of time"

had to look up the translation from dutch lol "van uitstel komt afstel"

Liberty

The inevitable has been postponed. But as a result, we will all be living under the microscope. The smallest infraction will be punishable with jail time. Your elite owners will pay you so little that all you'll be doing is waking up, going to work, and coming home to sleep. Governments will murder any dissenters. There will be absolutely no Democracy or privacy. No world or civil war. Just oppression.

You sound confused :eek: Don't try so hard. lets do some math BACKWARDS.

2020= Acording to Titor the NWO is defeated
2015= Nuclear war with Russia
2012= Strange events happen (Titor hiding in the woods) or was that 2011?

2005 =Bush elected in his 1st year of his last term

There is a movement right now that will POSSIBLY end democrats and republicans

I do see SLIGHT changes but thats what happens in an alternative worldline!

HDRKID

I believe that the fall of the twin towers was used to justify taking our rights away. Well, on John Titors timeline that event probably did not take place and the winner of the 2000 election was no one. Therefore it went to congress. Probably they chose gore. He is the one who did cause waco type events on that time line and ours is not the same.

From what I have seen, on many time lines the twin towers still stand and people reacted angrily to human rights erosion. This led to a civil war. However, for us, that is not the case. Look at ows. Most of the people simply want to watch TV and do not care.

seo-tatsuya_original_WTC.jpg

Samstwitch

I believe that the fall of the twin towers was used to justify taking our rights away. Well, on John Titors timeline that event probably did not take place and the winner of the 2000 election was no one. Therefore it went to congress. Probably they chose gore. He is the one who did cause waco type events on that time line and ours is not the same.

From what I have seen, on many time lines the twin towers still stand and people reacted angrily to human rights erosion. This led to a civil war. However, for us, that is not the case. Look at ows. Most of the people simply want to watch TV and do not care.

Actually, on John's Timeline the towers did fall (he left cryptic clues) and the elections were stolen (he alluded to this) just as on our Timeline. John's presence on our Timeline (his visit to his grandfather in 1975) changed the outcome of Y2K, which caused a ripple effect with other matters. (I elaborated on this subject in 2 other threads.) In the book published by John's mother, Kaye also added notes to the cryptic clues that John left on these subjects.

"I believe that the fall of the twin towers was used to justify taking our rights away." Yes, you are correct, AND it was used to start a needless War based on lies so the warmongers could make big $$ and ruin the US economy...

AND the fall of the twin towers was used to steal the BILLIONS of dollars in gold boullion and silver beneath the WTC. If you haven't already seen it, watch the Documentary LOOSE CHANGE: THE FINAL CUT for details. Here it is:

[/quote]

lordalmighty1

very interesting video, but no mention of gold or silver being stolen from under the wtc buildings. would be interested to see something on that if its possible. thanks for posting samstwitch :)

Samstwitch

very interesting video, but no mention of gold or silver being stolen from under the wtc buildings. would be interested to see something on that if its possible. thanks for posting samstwitch :)

Oh my! It was supposed to be in that documentary near the end. I wonder why that part was removed. :cautious: It's the biggest part of the story, really.

Here it is! This is supposed to be in the documentary "Loose Change".

This is also true...