Time loop

Thread starter #1

D-V1

Hi, i'm stuck in a time loop, from 2011 to 2019, i tried to break this loop a lot of times.
But different from the other "time loopers", i know the reason why i'm trapped, it's because of the time machine that i built before starting this loop.
I still remember of some details of the time machine, so can somebody help me?
(Also sorry for the bad english)

Thread starter #3

D-V1

I don't remember of all the details (too many time loops, my memory is starting to get damaged), but i remember that i used the Kerr black hole theory as base for it, it's almost the same concept.

Last edited:
Thread starter #4

D-V1

I did a major modification in it, but i can't tell it here, as it would instantly restart the loop.

TimeFlipper

Premium
@Einstein In your opinion do you actually think that creating a hypothetical Kerr Black Hole, which means it only possesses mass and angular momentum, but no electrical charge, is really feasible? :unsure:..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein In your opinion do you actually think that creating a hypothetical Kerr Black Hole, which means it only possesses mass and angular momentum, but no electrical charge, is really feasible? :unsure:..
Not in this universe. Of course like a fool I opened my mouth and asked a silly question. As you can see I got a silly answer.

Thread starter #9

D-V1

Sorry, i didn't have much time yesterday.
My time machine used the concept of making microsingularities, as it was the easiest way, but it had a special engine, the "overwrite/divergence engine", a 128 bits special computer that is used just for trying to minimize the "divergence" in the travels, of course we never got 0% of divergence, and i don't think is possible, but when we were close to a very low percentage of divergence, this time loop started.
I have been looping the same period for a very long amount of time, trying to find a way to escape it, but no results.
Also you can ask me anything you wan't, i will try to answer the max amount of questions i can.

Neilnr

Can you post pics of your device here or privately and steps to make a machine?Please explain more about a time loop? What do you mean? Does that mean you can only travel from 2011-2019 over and over again like Groudhogs Day.lol