Time loop

D-V1

Hi, i'm stuck in a time loop, from 2011 to 2019, i tried to break this loop a lot of times.
But different from the other "time loopers", i know the reason why i'm trapped, it's because of the time machine that i built before starting this loop.
I still remember of some details of the time machine, so can somebody help me?
(Also sorry for the bad english)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Sure. But before we can help you, please give us all the construction details for your time machine.

D-V1

I don't remember of all the details (too many time loops, my memory is starting to get damaged), but i remember that i used the Kerr black hole theory as base for it, it's almost the same concept.

Last edited:

D-V1

I did a major modification in it, but i can't tell it here, as it would instantly restart the loop.

TimeFlipper

@Einstein In your opinion do you actually think that creating a hypothetical Kerr Black Hole, which means it only possesses mass and angular momentum, but no electrical charge, is really feasible? :unsure:..

D-V1

Sorry, i didn't have much time yesterday.
My time machine used the concept of making microsingularities, as it was the easiest way, but it had a special engine, the "overwrite/divergence engine", a 128 bits special computer that is used just for trying to minimize the "divergence" in the travels, of course we never got 0% of divergence, and i don't think is possible, but when we were close to a very low percentage of divergence, this time loop started.
I have been looping the same period for a very long amount of time, trying to find a way to escape it, but no results.
Also you can ask me anything you wan't, i will try to answer the max amount of questions i can.

Rossco78

Can you post pics of your device here or privately and steps to make a machine?Please explain more about a time loop? What do you mean? Does that mean you can only travel from 2011-2019 over and over again like Groudhogs Day.lol