Time Machine guy 😂

I know someone who claims he is building a Time Machine.
Won’t say his name and I don’t believe him anyway.
But apparently This person says that the environment is not transported into the past though.

Does that make any sense at all? I don’t think it does. some people don’t know what they are talking about.

Last edited:

IlluminatiArchbishop

No No No GIF

jiangnanah

Chinese Tang Dynasty prophet Li Chunfeng once predicted that there would be wars across the Taiwan Strait in the future. The United States and its Western allies, as well as the Chinese People's Liberation Army, broke out in the ocean over the battle for the island of Taiwan. World War III will definitely break out in the future. Li Chunfeng also predicted a more future world. He predicted the birth of artificial intelligence and human beings in the four world wars and five world wars, and the future of human beings without borders and becoming a human alliance. We will find humans from other planets and thus get their civilization. This helped human evolution. So the aliens you see may be future humans.
A time machine may require extraterrestrial intelligence. We cannot travel through higher dimensions right now.