Time Machines | Electromagnetic Radiation

TimeFlipper

The answer can not come at once. I would have to go through all that information (if publicly posted) and do a little study, read and see what exactly information you refer to, then, maybe yes, I would trust you (depending on if or what I understood from that information).
There are cases when someone forces entry into people’s computers and extract all sort of information from there. In such case, regardless of what he does with that (stolen) information, that someone is definitely an enemy of us (the others majority), just because violating basic moral principles. If and when this happens, it is bad news for the intruders, as their only escape is to vanish (maybe to another time or another timeline).
So, I understand that you are providing information a long time already. You can keep doing that, it is OK by me, but be mindful of the information source. If it is from people without their consent, they would better be from a very distant timeline (or time).

Thank you for your interesting reply...Forgive me for saying, but you do seem rather paranoid about people hacking into computers..
I think your paranoia stems from the amount of Chinese hackers who seem very interested in trying to hack into different countries defence systems... I don't believe the Chinese would be interested in hacking into my computer, just because I publicly write a lot here on Paranormalis about Time-Travel :cool::D..

I try to give as much information as I can do regarding Time-Travel for example, as I have been involved in that subject since 1978 when I first read the excellent book written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore called, The Philadelphia Experiment...I hope many many Paranormalis members have read that book, simply because it paved the way for more research into Time-Travel, which I have been doing ever since 1978 :)...Fortunately for me, I first became interested in radio communication and electronics back in the 1950s and iam a licensed amateur radio operator in the UK...

Preston Nichols has been my "mentor" for Time-Travel, and i have read all of his books...I dont necessarily understand everything he writes about, but i contact people who are more smarter than me to help me out when I get stuck...Never Ever be afraid to ask for help in things you dont understand fully...That is my only advice i give to you and to every member of Paranormalis, and if I can help out in any way, ask me :)...