Time Machines?

Bruno Lion

I joined this forum to Learn more about Time travel and various time machines so could anyone inform me about them. Could the different time machines(Physical Time Travel) be listed and a short synopsis of how it works. I have no clue on any of this but im very intrested in the topic because everyones dream job is to be a Time Traveller so any information related to the topic feel free to add it in.

darwi

Bruno Lion, I have no familiarity with time machines this lifetime. But I do have ideas of how they might work and what time travel actually is, based mainly on my own intuitional awareness and discussions on this topic with others. First, there are two basic types of time travel, physical and mental. I believe machines can enable either type of time travel and teleportation. I also believe that an individual's consciousness can be raised to the point where one can naturally do these things, without the need of a machine. These kind of activities require a type of energy, a type of energy we don't normally use a lot. There have been many different names given to such energies, over the years, including scalar, superconductive, tachyon, radiant energy, radiant particles, orgone, etc. There is more than just light that travels at 286,000 miles per second, electromagnetic energies and much slower atomic energies. I suggest that it is these much faster and faster vibrating 'superconductive' type energies which would enable time travel. You may recall from physics that certain substances can facilitate or produce these energies readily, including gold, which is a very good superconductor. That's why the Great Pyramid in Egypt, originally had a gold capstone, to enable teleportation(similar to time travel) from the King's chamber in the Great Pyramid to Sirius, where the builder of the Great Pyramid, Thoth, was from. It is alleged that Egyptian pharaohs participated in that activity, in initiation rites. But to really understand time travel, you would need to have some idea of what a time stream is. Presumably, a time stream exists from beginning to end in spiral form(spiral because that is that natural form obtained from the turning effect of energies pushing their way through the aether, dark energy or dark matter of space, not dead empty space, what the ancient Egyptians called Nuit).

backto1992

Great summary, darwi. Time travel is really travelling through space in the fourth dimension. And this could be accomplished by creating a device that can travel faster than the speed of light. Light is thought to have an absolute of 286,000 miles per second, but this is only the Hertzian light wave speed limit. Other waves such as longitudinal/scalar waves have observed speed limits that are much faster than 286,000 miles/second, so in effect they basically travel instaneously to other points in space, such as entanglement/teleportation. Many new Technological approaches could in theory accomplish this, including zero point energy or quantum vacuum energy, "free energy" devices, scalar waves, Tesla type technologies, harnessing the aether, or tapping resonance. My personal favorite topic is Arend Lammertink's research on resonance: Article:Theoretical Foundation for the Functioning of Meyer's Fuell Cell - PESWiki This could have possibilities in realizing time travel or new types of propulsion.

Bruno Lion, I have no familiarity with time machines this lifetime. But I do have ideas of how they might work and what time travel actually is, based mainly on my own intuitional awareness and discussions on this topic with others. First, there are two basic types of time travel, physical and mental. I believe machines can enable either type of time travel and teleportation. I also believe that an individual's consciousness can be raised to the point where one can naturally do these things, without the need of a machine. These kind of activities require a type of energy, a type of energy we don't normally use a lot. There have been many different names given to such energies, over the years, including scalar, superconductive, tachyon, radiant energy, radiant particles, orgone, etc. There is more than just light that travels at 286,000 miles per second, electromagnetic energies and much slower atomic energies. I suggest that it is these much faster and faster vibrating 'superconductive' type energies which would enable time travel. You may recall from physics that certain substances can facilitate or produce these energies readily, including gold, which is a very good superconductor. That's why the Great Pyramid in Egypt, originally had a gold capstone, to enable teleportation(similar to time travel) from the King's chamber in the Great Pyramid to Sirius, where the builder of the Great Pyramid, Thoth, was from. It is alleged that Egyptian pharaohs participated in that activity, in initiation rites. But to really understand time travel, you would need to have some idea of what a time stream is. Presumably, a time stream exists from beginning to end in spiral form(spiral because that is that natural form obtained from the turning effect of energies pushing their way through the aether, dark energy or dark matter of space, not dead empty space, what the ancient Egyptians called Nuit).

darwi

Thank you, backto 1992. I feel you have good ideas about time travel. You mention 4th-Dimension. I wonder if the Dimensions from 3rd on up are the different levels of spiral energy; atomic, electromagnetic, scalar, etc. I don't believe I've yet seen a good definition of Dimensions beyond the 3rd.

backto1992

Yes, it's possible that they're different levels of spiral energy in the higher level dimensions.

Thank you, backto 1992. I feel you have good ideas about time travel. You mention 4th-Dimension. I wonder if the Dimensions from 3rd on up are the different levels of spiral energy; atomic, electromagnetic, scalar, etc. I don't believe I've yet seen a good definition of Dimensions beyond the 3rd.

TimeFlipper

Hi..A very knowledgeable guy on time travel, called Preston Nichols, is well worth a look at on you tube..
I have all his books including VHS tapes on the subject..
One of our worthy contrbutors on Paranormalis with the name of Einstein is attempting to replicate a time-machine and if you open up a conversation with him, he may be able to help you with this fascinating topic..You will find him very approachable..
Kind Regards
John :)

TimeFlipper

Just a point here in which i might be wrong..But from what little know is that the 3 dimensions make up our universe which are length width and height, and the 4th dimension is Time itself...The 5th dimension is the "Delta" bit which can change or modulate Time..
Kind Regards
John.

Harte

Just a point here in which i might be wrong..But from what little know is that the 3 dimensions make up our universe which are length width and height, and the 4th dimension is Time itself...The 5th dimension is the "Delta" bit which can change or modulate Time..
Kind Regards
John.
No, you're not wrong.

But that's the basic view. That time is "the" fourth dimension.

It's true as far as it goes. We can observe and measure time just like we can observe and measure the other three.

But time is not similar to the other three in any other way. At least, not from our perspective.

Currently, the thinking on physical dimensions (not including time) is that there are ten - the three we know and seven more. Exactly why we don't observe this is unknown and the dimensions themselves arise from solutions to the equations involved in string theory, which at this time appears to possibly be an unfalsifiable (and therefore unverifiable) hypothesis. But the equations are consistent and they do result in the standard model of particle physics. The strings making up the theory must vibrate in ten dimensions for them to explain all the particles and forces we observe, you see.

The ten dimensions are interpreted in two different ways, as far as I know. One is that the seven "missing" ones - each of which is perpendicular to every other dimension (just like the three we can see) are "curled up" so tightly as to be invisible to us. The other is the cosmological version - where there are ten dimensions and our universe is actually a surface on a membrane that exists in a ten-dimensional space that we can't see for the same reason that Charlie Brown (if he were alive) can't see the person reading his comic strip.

The membrane surface thing is by far the more interesting. It involves multiple "branes" floating in this hyperspace or multiverse or whatever you want to call it. One result is that, should two branes collide, it would result in the surface absorbing the energy, which to us poor 3-D creatures would resemble the Big Bang.

As far as the other posts in this thread concerning magical unknown energy, I must say that energy is energy. If it's there at any useful level, it's both detectable and is in no way different than any other energy. Now, if you want to speculate about some unknown whatever that could "power" (the word "power," being ONLY the rate of energy flow, shouldn't even be used in this sentence) a time machine, a different noun should be selected.

Energy is a defined term and what has been speculated about in this thread is utterly unrelated to energy as it is defined.

Regarding the OP's request, there are no extant time machines. There are a couple of decent theories about how one might be able to manipulate time, but none of them involve any machine save one - something that goes really fast can take you into the future (but not the past.)

The problem here is that one must accelerate to reach high speeds. It would take about a year of 5g acceleration to reach a speed that would let you move into the future about one second per day.

Far longer than that (or far greater acceleration) would be required to reach a velocity that would allow you to make any significant "time leap" into the future.

Harte