Time null entity!

ive videod many invisible objects using the high speed setting of my jvc everio gz-ex355b super low lux camcorder with 1 inch cmos sensor and the replay is slow motion and ive captured real ufos on video and even the unknown black symbiotic looking shape shifting ones that fly like they are flicking in and out of our reality
This is very appealing to me and I’d love to be capable of these things myself and really fine tune the graphics from the photos/video in order to get clearity in the pics through software graphic manipulation. For example you can pick up shockwaves of energy pulses or ir, The uv 1, 2, 3 and just different things. Eventually something will pick up these distortion entities or get results through other means. I too find slow motion to be the key here. Odds things happen when you pick up things going on faster than the eyes ability to see. Do you have a reference of FPS that you really notice things like this? I think the FPS is the key here

Much of Santilli's seems to be based on the classical isodual theory of antimatter.

That sound incredibly interesting. Is your camcorder modified in some way or do believe it to be an innate feature? I have seen plenty of orb photos taken with plain cameras do you think this is a similar phenomenon?
I think these orbs are energy for sure. Of some form. Often times people attract these energies (good or bad I dont know) with certain frequencies which then are more readily available for capturing on video. You could try it out. Lots on YouTube. I’ve also seen lots of these around graveyards in pictures.
As for his cam. I think it’s about the lense and slow motion.

“And studies have found that the answer is between 7 and 13 Hz. After that, our sensitivity to movement drops significantly. “When you want to do visual search, or multiple visual tracking or just interpret motion direction, your brain will take only 13 images out of a second of continuous flow, so you will average the other images that are in between into one image.”

Discovered by researcher Rufin vanRullen in 2010, this literally happens in our brains: you can see a steady 13 Hz pulse of activity in an EEG, and it’s further supported by the observation that we can also experience the wagon wheel effect you get when you photograph footage of a spinning spoked object.”
Source

So because our brain auto averages we only see clearly at 7-13hz max after that is fades and gets more and more blurred

981cav

Come off it cobber, we already knew back in 1988 about those glasses that could see Aliens and subliminal messaging. nothing new about them :rolleyes::LOL:..

P.S. the fight scene in the movie is the funniest and best fight scene you will ever see (y):D..

Love that flick