Time null entity!

Doing some research on The Santilli telescope I found this paper

I think it’s rather interesting how they describe everything and makes me want to make a santilli binoculars or something of the sort and see what I can find if anything. They’ve claimed to see invisible dark matter entities here on earth in this article.

Where they claim these entities are conducting a possible survey operations on areas classified, industrial and all kinds of stuff. I have two concave lenses. I wonder if this would work or if I have to have a solid dual sided concave lense? Any ideas? Or further elaboration/experience from anyone out there.

It seems it’s involving a pretty unknown science called the hadronic mechanics/physics. Ima do some research on this

steven chiverton

ive videod many invisible objects using the high speed setting of my jvc everio gz-ex355b super low lux camcorder with 1 inch cmos sensor and the replay is slow motion and ive captured real ufos on video and even the unknown black symbiotic looking shape shifting ones that fly like they are flicking in and out of our reality

TimeFlipper

Doing some research on The Santilli telescope I found this paper

I think it’s rather interesting how they describe everything and makes me want to make a santilli binoculars or something of the sort and see what I can find if anything. They’ve claimed to see invisible dark matter entities here on earth in this article.

Where they claim these entities are conducting a possible survey operations on areas classified, industrial and all kinds of stuff. I have two concave lenses. I wonder if this would work or if I have to have a solid dual sided concave lense? Any ideas? Or further elaboration/experience from anyone out there.

Come off it cobber, we already knew back in 1988 about those glasses that could see Aliens and subliminal messaging. nothing new about them :rolleyes: :LOL:..

P.S. the fight scene in the movie is the funniest and best fight scene you will ever see (y):D..

steven chiverton

i wasent talking about glasses uncle time flipper im talking about the ability of the jvc everio gz-ex 355b super low lux camcorder with 1 inch cmos sensor in filming unknown and known ufos that are invisible to the naked eyes traveling in broad daylight

Clovis

Much of Santilli's seems to be based on the classical isodual theory of antimatter.
i wasent talking about glasses uncle time flipper im talking about the ability of the jvc everio gz-ex 355b super low lux camcorder with 1 inch cmos sensor in filming unknown and known ufos that are invisible to the naked eyes traveling in broad daylight
That sound incredibly interesting. Is your camcorder modified in some way or do believe it to be an innate feature? I have seen plenty of orb photos taken with plain cameras do you think this is a similar phenomenon?

TimeFlipper

I checked out the JVC Everio and noticed it mentioned people and pet detection facilities, but nothing about filming UFOs flying in and out of our reality :(...Therefore I sent JVC an email for not updating their latest info and how much money they have lost for doing so...I wont be dealing with JVC in the future, thanks for the heads up Cobber Cousin Steve ;) :D..

I checked out the JVC Everio and noticed it mentioned people and pet detection facilities, but nothing about filming UFOs flying in and out of our reality :(...Therefore I sent JVC an email for not updating their latest info and how much money they have lost for doing so...I wont be dealing with JVC in the future, thanks for the heads up Cobber Cousin Steve ;):D..

I got love for all man. But don’t you all feel like this guy gets paid to downplay stuff. Like government disinformation or destructure organized groups in places like this forum. I mean. I could be just flat wrong. But how bout some reinforcement in your posts timeflip. Some of us would like to learn more and this just isn’t constructive use of the forum reporting stuff to companies so they remove it from the market. Deep down there is 10% of me that says it’s this guy joking. But like. If he’s serious it makes me sad. With aforementioned notes I do want to say that with how much you’re on here and frequency of posting. I admire your tenacity. And because of this I’m sure you are very knowledgeable on such subjects of these forums. You’ve must’ve seen a lot here. Or even other places. So please feel free to drop some knowledge and contribute in the positive direction of the communal effort so we as a group on the forum can actually figure something out? I dont know maybe it’s me.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I got love for all man. But don’t you all feel like this guy gets paid to downplay stuff. Like government disinformation or destructure organized groups in places like this forum. I mean. I could be just flat wrong. But how bout some reinforcement in your posts timeflip. Some of us would like to learn more and this just isn’t constructive use of the forum reporting stuff to companies so they remove it from the market. Deep down there is 10% of me that says it’s this guy joking. But like. If he’s serious it makes me sad. With aforementioned notes I do want to say that with how much you’re on here and frequency of posting. I admire your tenacity. And because of this I’m sure you are very knowledgeable on such subjects of these forums. You’ve must’ve seen a lot here. Or even other places. So please feel free to drop some knowledge and contribute in the positive direction of the communal effort so we as a group on the forum can actually figure something out? I dont know maybe it’s me.

Just check his emoticons. He's joking 100% of the time.

I get it. I’m not trying to hate friends. I am prob too serious when it comes to research. Sorry for driving the bus on ya timeflip. I hope you kinda get what I mean about progress though. I feel I’m always left with more questions then answers. And the sciences references in “relative” research is absolutely tantalizing but very scarce in application of relative papers for true implementation.