time repeats itself?

Nicx

time repeats itself?

hi,
i am new here, will give you an intro later, but first......
i think time actually repeats itself, that is to say it is not connected to the biological or for that matter any "matter". it is the biotic circumstances that make time different from what it is and what it was or will be.
what do you think?

StarLord

Re: time repeats itself?

Welcome Nicx!

Time is an 'artificial' construct on a level that in reality is an illusion in order that Soul (you & I) experiences a continuity in a realm that seems to have substance that endures far longer than out attention span can juggle.

The only moment we can ever experience is the NOW. It is always now. When you think about it, we are living in eternity already.

Funny thing about all this 'time travel' stuff, it will always be now no matter where or when you go.

Because there is only one single 'instance' of experience, Rome is burning right Now, Columbus is sailing right Now, Buddah is doing the 'walk about thing' in India right Now,
Women all over America are burning their Bras right Now, We susposedly landed on the Moon right Now, Our Sun is going Nova right Now. In one sense, it has all been written and done.

I personally have been waiting for them to make commercials illegal right Now.

steven chiverton

time repeats itself?

hi,
i am new here, will give you an intro later, but first......
i think time actually repeats itself, that is to say it is not connected to the biological or for that matter any "matter". it is the biotic circumstances that make time different from what it is and what it was or will be.
what do you think?
an example of time repeating itself watch the movie groundhog day, where being stuck in a time loop and everything's repeating itself