Time Slip Today

Treversal

I lost time today and I was wracking my brain recalling every instant of events. And finally I concluded that somehow I had indeed lost time. I fought against the idea but clocks are what we use to measure time and they all agreed that somehow I had blinked into another time. I thought about all the people that claimed to have experienced this and how I never truly believed their stories. Surely they were simply mistaken, but here I was lost in time. Then I saw my phone and it had a different time! Evidence of something amiss with space-time itself? No, just a clue to go investigate and discover that, unbeknownst to me, our local time changed by one hour today. Ummmm, darn.

Treversal

Even better, it was an April Fools` prank. So if you get a notice saying your time changed by an hour check with Google and check your clocks.

Kairos

Or maybe Google is just trying to run cover for a mass bunghole inspection by an alien armada of abductor ships.

samzeman

March 31st is Daylight Savings Time in the UK, so we literally lost an hour and I only noticed it today. I guess we must be the same person. I've never seen both of us in the same room, to be fair.