TIME SLIP

HDRKID

TIME SLIP

I just had a major time slip just now. First, I was typing a sentence in. OK, so it was in a blog about AI and science. The time was 9:36 am and suddenly it became 10:06 am in some secs. Hey, this jump was dramatic and then some more. Basically, I jumped over 30 minutes of TIME, a half of an hour is gone. Still need to cook breakfast - wow. I have been using my HDR a lot so that could be the reason.

Doc 05

Zenith
What kind of HDR sessions have you been doing?

NaturalPhilosopher

TIME SLIP

I just had a major time slip just now. First, I was typing a sentence in. OK, so it was in a blog about AI and science. The time was 9:36 am and suddenly it became 10:06 am in some secs. Hey, this jump was dramatic and then some more. Basically, I jumped over 30 minutes of TIME, a half of an hour is gone. Still need to cook breakfast - wow. I have been using my HDR a lot so that could be the reason.

interesting.
I had a time slip as well, about 3 hours few years ago
was 2pm and then all of a sudden about half hour later was 5pm

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
interesting.
I had a time slip as well, about 3 hours few years ago
was 2pm and then all of a sudden about half hour later was 5pm

Welcome to the world of cognitive decline. Medical science says the problem is caused by insufficient acetylcholine in the brain. As we age acetylcholine production in the brain declines. Alcohol consumption can contribute to the problem. Also it is suggested that diet may contribute to the problem as well.

I experienced my first time slip around 20 years ago. I was a smog mechanic at the time. I was inputting info into the smog machine for a customers car. Then all of a sudden I was on the last computer screen for the car which is usually only so when completeing the smog. The part of my memory for actually doing the smog was missing. About 20 minutes was gone. At the time I thought I had been abducted by a UFO. But researching the problem led me to this medical approach which seemed more logical to me. I still occasionally catch a time slip though. Lately while watching a video I will notice an oddly pronounced word. I will rewind the video to the last remembered segment. Usually no more than a couple of minutes that I have no memory of.

I just did a cursory search on google for this and found no info for the medical approach. It used to be there. Just more censorship by google.

NaturalPhilosopher

yeah heard about that
one whistleblower claimed the illuminati does that themselves.
they can astral project and then enter someone's body who has weaker freewill than normal.
then use them like an avatar to do bad things.
the person used doesn't remember doing the stuff.

so apparently bodies are just like avatars.
demons can possess
ghosts likely can possess
people can possess each other
aliens can possess,

gotta wonder if positive beings can possess people too?

sure makes ya think....can I astrally possess my past self?
astral time travel is pretty easy to do.

prob behind what gibbs says is quantum time travel.
Jumping into your past self
butterfly effect thing

most demon possession is like a soft influence.
not a hard control. I wonder.

Last edited:

lamdo263

TIME SLIP

It may be HDR use that is the reason that you time slipped. HDRs are funny animals because technically they bio-locate in use. One part of you goes where your target landing is, while the other stays here in your fixed reality point of embarkation. There was a user I knew that was very good with HDRs. What he had done was to mount a mini-tesla coil on the hood of his car, get that to critical performance profiles, then jump. He said and had a passenger back to the 1920s which he loved.

By doing this, he sum sized the encompassment factors of locality, by re-phasing the elements of the time jump to a different configuration. This may have gotten him out of future non-wanted time slips by doing this?

What one does when they use an HDR is to time certain parts of their body, possibly to any jump flow in time that they've used. This is the one down point with the HDR, say over a Gibb's time portal, that I don't like.

You might need to re-phase yourself to this reality. The quickest what I know is to contact a Gypsy seer and ask her if he-/she knows a way to ground you in this reality. Sometimes it's in the touching of hands, but you MUST pay them, what they ask. Haggle but DO pay.

If you've permanently changed your physical characteristics in regards to your in-person atomic timing, I don't know if that can be changed.*I recommend going back in time travel files in areas of actual jumps and see if you can find a person that's had the same problem.

In closing this may be a transitory phenomenon and will cycle out. If you find yourself jumping without the use of an HDR, I would talk to a number of resources here and there.

CN, in the old Time Travel Institute files, which I think either may be on tap, or located in the www.wayback.com, or
might have a record on this. Also Chronos time travel website, had a very extensive user past hall of records on jumps, even dating back to the 60s, on some time jumping use and experience encounters. *(CN) is a name and due to phenomena in time travel use, you'll just have to find out who CN was. If I were you, unless they're famous, I'd keep their handle at CN.

Look through that. And as always, "Cheers", your here, because you after all, know you had to be.

TimeFlipper

Welcome to the world of cognitive decline. Medical science says the problem is caused by insufficient acetylcholine in the brain. As we age acetylcholine production in the brain declines. Alcohol consumption can contribute to the problem. Also it is suggested that diet may contribute to the problem as well.

I experienced my first time slip around 20 years ago. I was a smog mechanic at the time. I was inputting info into the smog machine for a customers car. Then all of a sudden I was on the last computer screen for the car which is usually only so when completeing the smog. The part of my memory for actually doing the smog was missing. About 20 minutes was gone. At the time I thought I had been abducted by a UFO. But researching the problem led me to this medical approach which seemed more logical to me. I still occasionally catch a time slip though. Lately while watching a video I will notice an oddly pronounced word. I will rewind the video to the last remembered segment. Usually no more than a couple of minutes that I have no memory of.

I just did a cursory search on google for this and found no info for the medical approach. It used to be there. Just more censorship by google.

Am I correct in thinking that the smog machine is a device for measuring car exhaust fumes, or is it perhaps an out of date Klingon method for creating invisibility? :unsure::D..