Time to Build It

Heart broken mom

Dr Z I have talked to you some time back I've been reading your posts. If or when your successful I would like to go back to March 2015 need to worn my son. Please and thank you.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Dr Z I have talked to you some time back I've been reading your posts. If or when your successful I would like to go back to March 2015 need to worn my son. Please and thank you.
i am still where i was more than 9 months ago, except on my third job of the years ,but my workspace situation has not change, i still need a shop to work on my project this is my 85% problem a place when i can devote time and peace in quiet in a shop to build this project, plus the lack of $$ to do all of this, when all of these situations are fix then i will be able to achieve this and help others

DoctorZ

yesterday i had some insight on my free energy generator) well more self generating generator, something i was offer a long time ago, using a heavy solid steel wheel for centrifugical force, once the wheel is spin into motion with an electric motor, at high velocity it drive a generator motor to create electricity , when the speed goes down the electric motor spin it some more and so on and so on, the electric motor use electricity from the battery bank and capacitor to run perpetually, the whole thing run on industrial grade bearing, to make sure everything last for a long time, a simple recipe that can generate electricity for a very long time without the need of any fossil fuel and dont come and tell me it could not work i dreamt it did my math and i dont see how it could not work, because it use centrifugical force from solid steel wheel, i dont know if any of you remember playing with a motorcycle toy that use the same principle , you crank or turn or wind a solid steel wheel and the toy would weeez out at high speed , well imagine using the same principle for a car motor, i dont know why no one ever thought of this, seriously it so simple it beg to be build
so if you keep doubting me , please reply
time travelling use the same principle,

DoctorZ

NO change, since the last 10 month, but now , guess what, lost my fucking job again, ( yup i have been fired for the 3rd time again this year) but for a change,. my personal business is working fine, and is what keeping me afloat, i had to fill the base space with all my tools to work on electronic, something i wanted to do for a very long time, but now that i have the set up done and proper lighting, ( since its my speciality ) i can do some creative stuff , when ever i feel like, so i am planning to try some little circuit here and there when i can, on the other end, still no major space to work and so my quest for a decent job is still on and the current customer has big plan for me , especially in a field that i am actually good at, so will see what the future holds for me, wish me luck and thanks to the nice people who pray for me and my well being, thank you all

DoctorZ

Alright my young cameramen finally uploaded the video , i did not watch it but hey i made it with them so i know what to expect, so here is the link if you are dedicated to watch it , cheers
Timenomore and the brossard experiment
MyAirBridge.com | Send or share big files up to 20 GiB for free

enjoy
I guess the link expired.can see nothin bro
YEs apparently my young cameraman had to pay to host there for 24hrs, i will upload this in december when my internet usage is back to zero, because 7gig upload almost exceeded my internet limit

Rex

i don't know physical time travel is possible or not
but i have a idea or stupid idea [Currently working]

the idea is simple sending entangled photon through quantum Gravitational field
two theory i followed : Gravitational time dilation and quantum entanglement