Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
The device i plan to build is a portal generator , well sorta,
like i mention in the pass, ( this year in my vlog ) i need to generate a certain level of gravity ( gravity field) a frequency ( audio , radio wave ) and energy ( 12vdc )
a circuit that can generate radio frequency , this would be attach to a pulse generator ( to feed the magnet by a pulse of current ) and a lcd display to show me what i control * wich would display the frequency , and energy level and pulse beat
if you understand my request let me know if not well thanks any way , we need to get this rolling and this is a start,
if i can gather more of my idea in more explainable manner i will post it again
thank you sincerely
Francoié
aka drz

Regarding the Portal Generator Francoie, what is the Radio Frequency that you want, and how do you create the Gravity Field with a Radio Wave an Audio Wave a Magnet or Electromagnet plus 12vdc?..Im getting the idea that the Portal Generator increases the normal gravity on Earth, within a confined space perhaps??....What modulation will you require on the Radio Wave, if any? :)..

How many Pulse Beats per second will be needed?...Iam asking you all this just incase a radio transmitter might be capable of giving you everything that you need in just one box :)...Im thinking about a small Amateur Radio Transceiver inductively coupled to a Ferrite Rod, to create the Electromagnet...The Display Frequency would actually be the Radio Transceivers Frequency Display, however you might not need, or like, the Amateur Radio Transceivers idea.:D.

Let us all know what parts you need for the project..:cool:.
I will review my idea and get back with a clearer request, i am confident you can provide with proper infos, give me a day or two cheers

TimeFlipper

The device i plan to build is a portal generator , well sorta,
like i mention in the pass, ( this year in my vlog ) i need to generate a certain level of gravity ( gravity field) a frequency ( audio , radio wave ) and energy ( 12vdc )
a circuit that can generate radio frequency , this would be attach to a pulse generator ( to feed the magnet by a pulse of current ) and a lcd display to show me what i control * wich would display the frequency , and energy level and pulse beat
if you understand my request let me know if not well thanks any way , we need to get this rolling and this is a start,
if i can gather more of my idea in more explainable manner i will post it again
thank you sincerely
Francoié
aka drz

Regarding the Portal Generator Francoie, what is the Radio Frequency that you want, and how do you create the Gravity Field with a Radio Wave an Audio Wave a Magnet or Electromagnet plus 12vdc?..Im getting the idea that the Portal Generator increases the normal gravity on Earth, within a confined space perhaps??....What modulation will you require on the Radio Wave, if any? :)..

How many Pulse Beats per second will be needed?...Iam asking you all this just incase a radio transmitter might be capable of giving you everything that you need in just one box :)...Im thinking about a small Amateur Radio Transceiver inductively coupled to a Ferrite Rod, to create the Electromagnet...The Display Frequency would actually be the Radio Transceivers Frequency Display, however you might not need, or like, the Amateur Radio Transceivers idea.:D.

I will review my idea and get back with a clearer request, i am confident you can provide with proper infos, give me a day or two cheers

Would you kindly answer my requests for the type of modulation you need please, and also what is the Radio Frequency that you require plus how many pulse beats per second that you need??...If you can also supply the information i requested about how you will construct the Portal Generator, that would help me to help you in the construction process Francoie

..I also have a small Amateur Radio Transceiver which covers VHF and UHF transmissions upto 500Mhz and a very accurate small frequency generator that you can have plus some components which might be useful to you, delivered to your home for free :)..

Last edited:

DoctorZ

Would you kindly answer my requests for the type of modulation you need please, and also what is the Radio Frequency that you require plus how many pulse beats per second that you need??...If you can also supply the information i requested about how you will construct the Portal Generator, that would help me to help you in the construction process Francoie

..I also have a small Amateur Radio Transceiver which covers VHF and UHF transmissions upto 500Mhz and a very accurate small frequency generator that you can have plus some components which might be useful to you, delivered to your home for free :)..

Okay here is what i come up with
radio frequency need to be in the range of 5mhz to 15mhz, in this range 1.000000mhz i need to be able to fix the range in the millionth ( six digit under zero ) also once this frenquency is generated as an audio signal it need to fed 4 small 3 inch cylindrincal magnet ( a steel bar 3 inch long with ten winding of 18g tranfo wire ) while pulsating thru the magnet,

radio signal = frquency audio as recommended by the prof sugesstion and verified by bielek claim when i interviewed him
magnet to creat a small emitter and magnetic field
and also gravity , when trying to make a portal gun ( temporal use) it does not require a huge gravity field i am still trying to figure this one out
cheers let me know if you understand the concept a little bit more
thank you so far i appreciate all of your input so far
cheers i will work more on my design and get back to you, but here is a drawing of my original idea from many years ago
tumblr_p260nsTN321tgqnhzo1_1280.jpg

this date back to 2008

Pix3l_P0w3r

Okay here is what i come up with
radio frequency need to be in the range of 5mhz to 15mhz, in this range 1.000000mhz
this date back to 2008

I think the brown note is within this range.

"Frequencies supposedly involved are between 5 and 9 Hz, which is below the lower frequency limit of human hearing. High power sound waves below 20 Hz are felt in the body, not heard by the ear as sound."

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@DoctorZ If you need a radio frequency that transmits between 5Mhz to15Mhz, Prof Opmmur has a radio transceiver which operates on those frequencies.....Can you confirm that you need an AUDIO FREQUENCY that functions at 1.000000 Megahertz (Mhz) which you posted, or did you mean 1.000000 Kilohertz (Khz) or even 1.000000 Hertz (Hz)?..

Can you tell me what you meant by this sentence that you posted please?....(Radio Signal=Frequency audio as recommended by the prof suggestion and verified by Al Bielek claim when i interviewed him magnet to create a small emitter and magnetic field and also gravity)..

DoctorZ

@DoctorZ If you need a radio frequency that transmits between 5Mhz to15Mhz, Prof Opmmur has a radio transceiver which operates on those frequencies.....Can you confirm that you need an AUDIO FREQUENCY that functions at 1.000000 Megahertz (Mhz) which you posted, or did you mean 1.000000 Kilohertz (Khz) or even 1.000000 Hertz (Hz)?..

Can you tell me what you meant by this sentence that you posted please?....(Radio Signal=Frequency audio as recommended by the prof suggestion and verified by Al Bielek claim when i interviewed him magnet to create a small emitter and magnetic field and also gravity)..
in time travel , you need these 3 element
energy
frequency
gravity
by mixing them properly, you can achieve time travel,
the frequency of earth gravity and temporal force is 7.857694mhz , this frequency is audio base but not to the audible level , just a frequency that a well tune instrument would receive, its what us human are tune to, when the earth is blast by solar flare the earth frequency change , last time it had a major change was on december 2012 and this summer in august , at this moment i do not know what is the right frequency , but making the instrument i want to make it will tune into this level and make you slip thru time, thats why i need to use magnet, a frequency generator (audio signal that will feed into a current converter and the whole unit need to run on 12vdc)
also here are some photos of my work space and why i have not set foot there for the last two months
you will understand why i have not done anything during my holidays

if you take a look at the picture i draw in 2008 this device has a external power supplies
so lets try making it after two years of posting together we can make something , well as soon as some of this $$ come my way and the weather get better, ( i still have some late payment to cover before i can spend more cash on any project)
cheers any idea to make $$$ or promote my patreon will help ,
Timenomore sponsor page is creating A time counter measuring instrument | Patreon
thank you, t
this project is for all of us not just one person
we have been at this for a very long time and its about time

tumblr_p27awq4Xyb1tgqnhzo3_540.jpg

tumblr_p27awq4Xyb1tgqnhzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p27awq4Xyb1tgqnhzo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_p27aw74Dzg1s3i7ji_540.jpg

Mayhem

Zenith
An old soul may pass your way, even though you think you need money its quite the opposite.

When the knock at the door comes. Dont be so hesitant to dismiss for we all work in different ways.

Look into the eyes for they are the seat of the soul.

Now if the one speaks in Latin, there is the clue.

Last edited: