Time to Build It

dexter1993

You can make any type of time travel machine using basic radionic, as they would yield result thats another factor, but remember that true time travel work on a simple principle, frequency , energy , gravity , they dont need to be in high power, just the right combination, a up to date cell phone could do just that with the help of a gravity generator ,
one need to be engulf into a frequency field , with just enough magnetic energy to keep said one into this place in space , if the field and gravity is not enough you might end up in the vaccum of space, since we dont have ufo to space travel and can only time travel on our planet , matching the earth magnetic field frequency to stay lock into place in space and time is veyr important, here some key number to remember 3,4,7,12,120 i was told this but preston nichols and gibbs himself, 12vdc and 120vac are the basic current you need and frequency within the 7.3258964mhz are close to the earth schuman frequency, last i recall, guys correct me if i m wrong

but basically thats what is need, now just how to make all of this is something else entirely , as i have posted many idea of mine here and i have yet the energy and time to do them as i dont have a proper place to work, wich is my biggest handicap.

cheers i hope it answer some of your question,
You can make any type of time travel machine using basic radionic, as they would yield result thats another factor, but remember that true time travel work on a simple principle, frequency , energy , gravity , they dont need to be in high power, just the right combination, a up to date cell phone could do just that with the help of a gravity generator ,
one need to be engulf into a frequency field , with just enough magnetic energy to keep said one into this place in space , if the field and gravity is not enough you might end up in the vaccum of space, since we dont have ufo to space travel and can only time travel on our planet , matching the earth magnetic field frequency to stay lock into place in space and time is veyr important, here some key number to remember 3,4,7,12,120 i was told this but preston nichols and gibbs himself, 12vdc and 120vac are the basic current you need and frequency within the 7.3258964mhz are close to the earth schuman frequency, last i recall, guys correct me if i m wrong

but basically thats what is need, now just how to make all of this is something else entirely , as i have posted many idea of mine here and i have yet the energy and time to do them as i dont have a proper place to work, wich is my biggest handicap.

thanks

TimeFlipper

Just a very very small correction...The Schumann frequency is within the 7.3258964 "Hertz (hz)frequency and not 7.3258964 "Megahertz (Mhz) frequency" that you put, i have made the same mistake in the past also DrZ :D..

I have also used Tesla`s Earth frequency of 12.2 Hz, as well as the Schumann frequency in some of my experiments (y):cool:..

Last edited:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Thanks Drz. I wonder if any others on the road that morning felt something they couldnt explain. Guess we will never know.

Did you use an instrument to locate the field of the ley?
We spend a few days with compass and emf meter to make sure that the activation zone was well thought out,

DoctorZ

Alright guys and gals, i have procastinate long enough for this personal project that could rank in some serious money, i need a 12vdc motor the size of a can of coca cola, and capable of going at 3500rpm+ i will make the pulley system myself, its for the self feeding generator project i was talking for a long time, i did went to look for a motor, but all i found was variable dc motor for rc cars, i need something with more hmmph the generator i have need at least 1/4 of a hp to be driven properly, if this project work it will pay for the time travel project on the side, i have someone who is interessted and have been waiting for a long 6 month for this project to be done , but like i mention on many of my daily vlog i cannot spend more money that i have , this day job does not pay enough and its been 6 months and i have not found anything new, well that pays and meet my hard criteria of employment, unless i win the lotto ( wich we all know is highly unlikely ) there is no way for me to do all these project on my own, when i finish my day of work i am exhausted and completely drain , so i wish to ask you all to help in this, so far Daniel have been of great help and timeflipper , all the informations you have feed me is in my time project folder ,for when i have time on my hand and cash in my wallet to move forward, so for now , unless like i said i score the lotto , this and all my project will remain on when i have time and energy to move forward wich is not very fast due to the amount of work i have to do and my side job that keep me busy on the week end for me to be able to pay all of my bills, so
i hope i can count on you all to help a little with a little of your time,
cheers and thank you
Together we will make this work
we are on the right path
thank you
Sincerely
Francois

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Alright guys and gals, i have procastinate long enough for this personal project that could rank in some serious money, i need a 12vdc motor the size of a can of coca cola, and capable of going at 3500rpm+ i will make the pulley system myself, its for the self feeding generator project i was talking for a long time, i did went to look for a motor, but all i found was variable dc motor for rc cars, i need something with more hmmph the generator i have need at least 1/4 of a hp to be driven properly, if this project work it will pay for the time travel project on the side, i have someone who is interessted and have been waiting for a long 6 month for this project to be done , but like i mention on many of my daily vlog i cannot spend more money that i have , this day job does not pay enough and its been 6 months and i have not found anything new, well that pays and meet my hard criteria of employment, unless i win the lotto ( wich we all know is highly unlikely ) there is no way for me to do all these project on my own, when i finish my day of work i am exhausted and completely drain , so i wish to ask you all to help in this, so far Daniel have been of great help and timeflipper , all the informations you have feed me is in my time project folder ,for when i have time on my hand and cash in my wallet to move forward, so for now , unless like i said i score the lotto , this and all my project will remain on when i have time and energy to move forward wich is not very fast due to the amount of work i have to do and my side job that keep me busy on the week end for me to be able to pay all of my bills, so
i hope i can count on you all to help a little with a little of your time,
cheers and thank you
Together we will make this work
we are on the right path
thank you
Sincerely
Francois

Try using an RC car motor with a gear train to gear down the speed. The motors I used for my Zero Time Generator were rated at 30,000 RPM. A geared down output will also increase power output. I believe this is the cheapest way.

Another way is to cannibalize an electric drill. Since they just use diodes to run on AC current. But much more machine work involved.

NaturalPhilosopher

Try using an RC car motor with a gear train to gear down the speed. The motors I used for my Zero Time Generator were rated at 30,000 RPM. A geared down output will also increase power output. I believe this is the cheapest way.

Another way is to cannibalize an electric drill. Since they just use diodes to run on AC current. But much more machine work involved.
Give him money Einstein

DoctorZ

HI Einstein, thanks for the input , i would use this, if you could direct me to a specific motor and brand , it was my thought in the first place, but since my youth these have evolve beyond my expection than a simple dc, more , now they run on variable voltage and have multiple, but please do tell me what brand i sould buy , the drill idea is just as good using a milwaukee dremel type tool that already run on 12 vdc and is cheaper than a rc motor, ( usually 80$ , ) wich i dont have atm *epic facepalm * so close yet so far

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
HI Einstein, thanks for the input , i would use this, if you could direct me to a specific motor and brand , it was my thought in the first place, but since my youth these have evolve beyond my expection than a simple dc, more , now they run on variable voltage and have multiple, but please do tell me what brand i sould buy , the drill idea is just as good using a milwaukee dremel type tool that already run on 12 vdc and is cheaper than a rc motor, ( usually 80$ , ) wich i dont have atm *epic facepalm * so close yet so far

I mentioned the drill idea because 1/4" variable speed drill probably operates at the speed you quoted. Also the power output is about 1/4 HP. The AC plug in the wall version is most likely the cheapest motor you could get. But mounting and the fact that you have to plug it into the wall doesn't make it very portable. The portable battery pack versions don't have the speed or power output. Check out an example here: Makita Drill

The RC motors I used in my Zero Time Generator are Tamiya Super Stock RZ. Super Stock RZ
But fabricating the gear train to gear it down along with a speed controller will definitely increase the cost. But then I got a couple of horsepower per motor with my design. And then this design fit very well with using a 12 volt car battery for the power supply. These motors are the brush type motors. The newer brush-less design is very expensive to use. I haven't researched those yet. Also I fabricated my own pulse width modulated speed controller. I built the controller to handle up to 300 amps in case of stall conditions. If you decide to go this route I could whip up a circuit diagram for the controller.

DoctorZ

Thank you Einstein, this help very much i hope this Rc motor run on 12vdc, its more aim toward i need, and meet the criteria , i will see if i can mustared some cash to get it, i will let you know in private what is in store for this idea
many thanks again Einstein, cheers and thanks again

Mayhem

Zenith
On the new RC cars Brush-less motors are the way to go coupled with Lipos.:)

Tamiya is pretty old school these days.