Time To Lighten Up With A Quiz

CaryP

I don't know if I'm "doing it wrong" but I can't past the first two colors (red, then black) before the screen locks up. Am I some kind of reject/invalid/loser or something, or is it an indication of something an anomaly, or I'm just "doing it wrong"? Who knows? I tried, I really tried - four times.

Cary

CaryP

Okay, I'm just a dumb ass, or extremely impatient, or my internet hookup is just slow.

Your Existing Solution

Acts calmly, with the minimum of upset, in order to handle existing relationships. Likes to feel relaxed and at ease with his associates and those close to him. (Doesn't sound like me, just ask the staff here.)

Your Stess Sources

Has an unsatisfied need to ally himself with others whose standards are as high as his own, and to stand out from the herd. His control of his sensual instincts restricts his ability to give himself, but the resulting isolation leads to the urge to surrender and allow himself to merge with another. This disturbs him, as such instincts are regareded as weaknesses to be overcome, he feels that only by continued self-restraint can he hope to maintain his attitude of individual superiority. Wants to be loved or admired for himself alone, needs attention, recognition, and the esteem of others. (I'm not sure what all this means, but sounds like me a little bit.)

Your Restrained Characteristics

Feels that he is receiving less than his share and that there is no one on who he can rely for sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions make him quick to take offense, but he realizes that he has to make the best of things as they are.

Very exacting in the standards he applies to his choice of a partner and seeking a rather unrealistic perfection in his sex life. (Sounds somewhat like me.)

Your Desired Objective

Suffering from pent-up overstimulation which theatends to discharge itself in an outburst of impulsive and impassioned behavior. (What? How is this a desired objective? I'm confused.)

Your Actual Problem

The fear that he might be prevented from achieving the things he wants drives him to the explanation of all types of experience, so that he may categorically deny that any of them has any value. this destructive denigration becomes his method of concealing hopelessness and a profound sense of futility. (Doesn't sound like me at all, but then again "categorically deny" would fit.)

Your Actual Problem #2

The need for esteem -- for the chance to play some outstanding part and make a name for himself -- has become imperative. He reacts by insisiting on being the center of attention, and refuses to play an impersoanl or minor role. (Maybe somewhat)

Damn, I didn't know I was this screwed up. Playing was fun.

Cary

sosuemetoo

Your Existing Situation
Active, outgoing, and restless. Feels frustrated by the slowness with which events develop along the desired lines. This leads to irritability, changeability, and lack of persistence when pursuing a given objective.

Your Stress Sources
Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which she imposes of herself or by her own choice and decision.

An unadmitted lack of confidence makes her careful to avoid open conflict and she feels she must make the best of things as they are.
Unhappy at the resistance she feels whenever she tries to assert herself. However, she believes that there is little she can do and that she must make the best of the situation.

Feels rather isolated and alone, but is too reserved to allow herself to form deep attachments. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

Your Desired Objective
Seeks freedom from problems and a secure state of physical ease in which to relax and recover.

Don't know how accurate this is, but decided to post it anyway. :)

Jimbomonkeypie

Your Existing Situation
This represents a barrier between the compensatory colors which precede it and the remaining colors.

Your Stress Sources
Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which he imposes of himself or by his own choice and decision.

Remains emotionally unattached even when involved in a close relationship.
Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.

Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.

Your Desired Objective
Alert and keenly observant. Is seeking fresh avenues offering greater freedom and the chance to make the most of them. Wants to prove himself and to achieve recognition. Striving to bridge the gap which he feels separates him from others.

Your Actual Problem
Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations

That's me, a rich tapestry of teenage angst... :rolleyes:

Unintentional

Your Existing Situation
Unable to exert the efforts to achieve his objectives. Feels neglected, desiring greater security, warm affection, and fewer problems.

Your Stress Sources
Eager to make a good impression, but worried and doubtful about the likelihood of succeeding. Feels that he has a right to anything he might hope for, and becomes helpless and distressed when circumstances go against him. Finds the mere possibility of failure most upsetting and this can even lead to nervous prostration. Sees himself as a 'victim' who has been misled and abused, mistakes this dramatization for reality and tries to convince himself that his failure to achieve standing and recognition is the fault of others.

Feels that he is receiving less than his share and that there is no one on whom he can rely for sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions and a certain egocentricity make him quick to take offense, but he realizes that he has to make the best of things as they are.
Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity but restless and inclined to be emotionally withdrawn, which prevents him from becoming deeply involved.

Your Desired Objective
Considers the existing circumstances disagreeable and over-demanding. Refuses to allow anything to influence his point of view.

Your Actual Problem
Depleted vitality has created an intolerance for any further stimulation, or demands on his resources. This feeling of powerlessness subjects him to agitation and acute distress. He reacts by considering that he has been victimized, and insists--with indignation, resentment, and defiance--on being given his own way.

Your Actual Problem #2
Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety, emptiness, and an unadmitted self-contempt. His refusal to admit this leads to his adopting a headstrong and defiant attitude.