Schematic Time Transposer

TEC

Time Enforcement Commission
TEC_1_D.jpg

It has been found that the frequencies 7.8 - 8Hz exist naturally in many things of nature including our minds. The alpha state of the mind during an out-of-body experience is also 7.8Hz. Research into out-of-body experiences shows that they can be brought on or induced by several things:-
  • Meditation
  • Staring at a light that is being pulsed or flashed at 7.8Hz
  • Listening to a tape that has had alpha rhythms modulated onto it during recording.
  • Emitting a 7.8Hz frequency into the mind.
This device deals with the last option. The way these units are to be operated is by placing the time coil around the head, just above the eyebrows. Then while holding a pendulum in one hand over the unit and tuning the frequency control with the other, and at the same time thinking "What is the frequency that will transport my aura". When the pendulum starts to gyrate by itself, you have reached the correct setting. Now leave the unit alone, relax and you should have an OBE within an hour.

I was skeptical about this since it would mean that the device your mind and the pendulum are all interacting.

I built the device below and bought a pendulum. Having pre-tuned the unit to the 8Hz frequency, I reset it and preceded it as above. I began tuning, the pendulum did nothing, and then all of a sudden the pendulum started to gyrate all by itself. I put the pendulum down and placed my meter on the circuit. It read 8Hz! I did this again, and again it read 8Hz. The next time I changed my thought to "What is the frequency that will increase my intelligence". I turned the circuit from zero right through its range, the pendulum did nothing. I tried again and nothing, so I changed my thought back to "What is the frequency that will transport my aura". Again while tuning, the pendulum started to gyrate, I stopped, checked the frequency and again it was 8Hz. What are the chances I could land on that frequency every time by chance? Also what force is gyrating the pendulum and how can it change with my thought?

I haven't left the unit on to see if it induces an OBE yet, I am more interested in these tuning aspects and mind interaction.

I have built the following circuit. I have had to use a couple of different components, though.

tecunit.gif TEC_1_A.jpg TEC_1_B.jpg TEC_1_C.jpg TEC_1_E.jpg TEC_1_F.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreak

"I have built the following circuit. I have had to use a couple of different components, though."

Hey Num7,
Just curious, where did you add the double terminated quartz crystal in your completed unit (In relation to the schematics)

dh1

yeah 7.8hz is used cuz it's the only wavelength that can permanently bounce in the earth-ionosphere cavity perpetually. The longitudinal 7.8hz wave is the real secret.

That one flows into and out of every particle on the planet is en-trains their time frequency together. Other sized planets like mars has a different schumann resonance cuz it's a different size planet. Means the base time frequency of all matter is based on the size of the planet and thereby the schumann resonance frequency. An ELF wave.

That's the base frequency of the energy grid as well which comes from the earth inner sun. ANY longitudinal 7.8hz wave gets resonantly amplified by the world energy grid. Since your brain emits secret longitudinal photons you can amplify intent this way.

Any sufficiently strong enough longitudinal wave alters time.

Since this will amplify your intent, you can sabotage your goal easily.

steven chiverton

ive built that tec time travel unit before it didn't do anything i had to use a replacement for the 2009 transistor as they just dont sell them here and like most of steven Gibbs schematics theres no testimonial's of anyone ever building one and getting results

Art

I have adding a second transistor to make oscillation in the audio range with this kind of device. Transistor are often difficult to start, but with a second transistor this work well.

Himalayan Hermit

ive built that tec time travel unit before it didn't do anything i had to use a replacement for the 2009 transistor as they just dont sell them here and like most of steven Gibbs schematics theres no testimonial's of anyone ever building one and getting results
What i have always found strange is that there is almost no counts of people who have actually bought an HDR and then bashed it because it did not work for them. But in contrary to what you say, I have interacted with a handful of people who have used HDR (some without buying) and have had results. And I'm not talking about usual suspects like Carlos, Patricia Ress, HDRKid, etc.
May be they don't want to admit failure, but I wouldn't use the same reason for all users.

I honestly understand way way less than some folks here on WTH this HDR even is. May be I need to fire up my own device again.

Himalayan Hermit

"I have built the following circuit. I have had to use a couple of different components, though."

Hey Num7,
Just curious, where did you add the double terminated quartz crystal in your completed unit (In relation to the schematics)
Old Old post - but he shared it from an archive. The crystal goes in the witness well, which supposedly augments the frequency of the HDR

TimeFlipper

What i have always found strange is that there is almost no counts of people who have actually bought an HDR and then bashed it because it did not work for them. But in contrary to what you say, I have interacted with a handful of people who have used HDR (some without buying) and have had results. And I'm not talking about usual suspects like Carlos, Patricia Ress, HDRKid, etc.
May be they don't want to admit failure, but I wouldn't use the same reason for all users.

I honestly understand way way less than some folks here on WTH this HDR even is. May be I need to fire up my own device again.
I really wish someone would take up my offer of a simple test that would prove the HDR works for them.

steven chiverton

ive collected lots of testimonials about the hdr den rad the scare crow his blogs ive collected and very well detailed my hdr i built a number of them but all the electromagnets all 7 of them had heating problems so i designed it with a thicker core and its perfect but no vortex or grid points near my area to even test it on as ive never fully tested mine but oneday i plan to try it but i only want knowledge not time travel yet , those who haven't had any luck with there hdr well steven gibbs did say not everyone will have luck anyhow , what type of test you refer to that can show anyone there hdr works for them , remember what i just said gibbs did say it may not work for everyone, and not everyones going to not say anything if it dident work they would say they got ripped off no secret in not telling all you had no luck i know someone who brought the hdr and had no luck and he admited it but still tried anyhow let me hear about your simple test

steven chiverton

did your simple test tell you if your hdr works for you , not everyone can find a vortex let alone a gridpoint to operate the hdr over

Last edited: