Debate Time Travel – Nazi Germany

Zeit Individuum

I am Zeit Individuum (not real name) and I am a time traveler from Nazi Germany, as you say, from 1941. I have come here to look for information about future technology for Germany. I am stationed here since 2010. I have been to past as far back as 8,000 years past and future as far as year 2100. I have been on 13 missions under Germany’s flag.

Zeit Individuum

Hmm OK. ;) So why would we help a nazi ?

I am not helping a Nazi, I am a Nazi. You have to remember, in German under the Nazi Party there was just one party. If you wanted to fight for your country, you had to join the party. I wanted to fight for my homeland just like my forefathers before me did. I love German, but this does not mean I am for everything that went on.

~Zeit~

Zeit Individuum

In the future, gay, lesbian, and transgender lifestyles will be common. Gays and Lesbians have it good in 2013, but transgenders have it not so well but better then the 1970s. Transgenders will began to have more rights, including being able to go into there choice of gender bathroom, being able to but there gender choice on ID cards like drivers licenses and passports, and they will be able to get gender surgeries payed by healthcare, or at least some of the expense.

In the future, there will be able to clone a person to make stem cells in order to grow sexual organs of there choice and there body will be more likely to excepted it and not kill them by denying it. The Euro money will run into problems because certain countries using it will have an economic collapse and the value of Euro will decrease. United States will run into problems due to the fact that all the country’s items are made in nations like China and India and not in USA. People will continue to lose jobs at a constant rate. New jobs under Obama will be made, but these jobs are such as waitressing and other that make strictly minimum wedge. People will be force to work two-three jobs, taking away from others. These is almost like taking the foods right out of people’s mouths.

The USA sees this problem and knows that gun control must be done, not to protect the people, but to protect themselves. They want to force people to want gun control, not even knowing that they will hang themselves by having a harder time to overthrow the government when it is needed. The revolution in the USA will begin when the government fails to come up with a budget plan and will have to lay off government workers. Military personal will lose there jobs, along with others, and will get upset and the youth will now have an fully trained army to fight for the people and will overthrow this USA gov. of today. This WILL happen.

A great orator will lead this party, that has a catchy name, before the war starts. The orator will gain the people’s trust and motivate the people to “fight for your rights!” This orator will cause great good, and like always in war, great evil. The now layed off military will have a new leader to follow and that is how America will come to an end. A great nation will rise from the ashes of the old nation; a nation that will be based on not only freedom, but equality.

vodkafan

You misunderstood . Why would WE wish to help you? If I got this right you want to change the events of 1945 so the Third Reich carries on. Lots of Americans died stomping out Nazism. You would have us change our own history so that we probably would not even exist! Not only that but you are declaring your intention. Why are you not contacting fascist Neo Nazi groups

Secretman3811

hahah that funny a Nazi time travel tell me how do you build a time machine? so i too want to time travel too..i want to save someone life so is that possible?

Zeit Individuum

You misunderstood . Why would WE wish to help you? If I got this right you want to change the events of 1945 so the Third Reich carries on. Lots of Americans died stomping out Nazism. You would have us change our own history so that we probably would not even exist! Not only that but you are declaring your intention. Why are you not contacting fascist Neo Nazi groups

We cannot change time that is already set. Time is set and cannot be fixed. That same question comes up in my head all the time, “why should I bother doing this job if I know we can’t win?” The answer is always, “I like doing it.” I am not asking for your help, I could just go out and buy technology at a store. I am here to share my experiences with other and hope to prove to people that nothing is impossible, follow you dreams!

Zeit Individuum

hahah that funny a Nazi time travel tell me how do you build a time machine? so i too want to time travel too..i want to save someone life so is that possible?

I will not help you, you will end up harming yourself in the past, and besides you cannot change time; it is set in stone.

Secretman3811

how do you know have you ever try it yet? have you ever try to change history? no but you can change history but you won't be on a same time line but other time line unless you have a reason to tell me why you can't change it?? have you ever heard of parallel world.