Debate Time Travel – Nazi Germany

Samstwitch

Don’t mind people saying I’m a fake, I know what I am just because they do not want to think I am, I know I am.

You came here claiming to be a Time Traveler...Expect to be questioned. There is no way for us to know who is real or who is fake TT without questioning. If you want to be believed, then you should present some kind of evidence to prove who you claim to be. Otherwise, we have nothing to convince us. Anyone can claim to be a Time Traveler, and many do claim to be, but nearly all turn out to be hoaxers. Only one has convinced me that he was a real TT.

If you truly thought I was a fake, you wouldn’t keep commenting.

Actually, this is not accurate. Members here continue to question anyone who claims to be a Time Traveler, whether they are believed to be real or fake. They question fake Time Travelers to expose them. They question real Time Travelers to learn information.

Zeit Individuum

Don’t mind people saying I’m a fake, I know what I am just because they do not want to think I am, I know I am.

You came here claiming to be a Time Traveler...Expect to be questioned. There is no way for us to know who is real or who is fake TT without questioning. If you want to be believed, then you should present some kind of evidence to prove who you claim to be. Otherwise, we have nothing to convince us. Anyone can claim to be a Time Traveler, and many do claim to be, but nearly all turn out to be hoaxers. Only one has convinced me that he was a real TT.

If you truly thought I was a fake, you wouldn’t keep commenting.

Actually, this is not accurate. Members here continue to question anyone who claims to be a Time Traveler, whether they are believed to be real or fake. They question fake Time Travelers to expose them. They question real Time Travelers to learn information.

Okay.

Jeremiah

From what I've read about John, I have to say I'm still on the fence. (I suppose he'd say it's a good thing not to just believe something without thorough research right? :) ) but as far as the TT'rs on here, I'm a little less eager to believe. And by me being that way I don't mean any disrespect to the OP of this thread or any other, it's just hard to swallow that all these TT'rs would flock here to provide their stories. John never wanted attention I don't think. I think he wanted to help as many as he could and knew that the only way to do that was through mass media (the Internet)

Khaos

where the wild things are
From what I've read about John, I have to say I'm still on the fence. (I suppose he'd say it's a good thing not to just believe something without thorough research right? :) ) but as far as the TT'rs on here, I'm a little less eager to believe. And by me being that way I don't mean any disrespect to the OP of this thread or any other, it's just hard to swallow that all these TT'rs would flock here to provide their stories. John never wanted attention I don't think. I think he wanted to help as many as he could and knew that the only way to do that was through mass media (the Internet)

I agree. Regarding john myself, as much as I would like to believe it, I still am a skeptic. Though he did leave that possibility out there that timelines can be changed, also events could happen, that he predicted, and already have, but have different variables.

The thing about John that puts him at a different level then most that come here and who came before him, he did provide "evidence" he showed us screenshots of machines, also that document detailing how to build a time device. Also that laser pointer image that, if its not doctored, I'm at a loss for words how you make a beam of light bend.

Tron1

come on jacin be more realistic stop getting high... thats bad for your body... lol there are no aliens as we know it but there are fakers like me but i don't know what this guy is taking or smoking but i want some lmao

Secretman3811

come on jacin be more realistic stop getting high... thats bad for your body... lol there are no aliens as we know it but there are fakers like me but i don't know what this guy is taking or smoking but i want some lmao

well well I not on high but you don't know me well enough so tron where is your video game so I can beat you lol...