Debate Time Travel – Nazi Germany

Phil Wainwright

Hmmm, interesting. But as I always find, the bits of evidence I need to be completely swayed are missing.

So, if I am correct, then the base of the operations of any Nazi time travel programme would be the Wenceslas Mine. So, does that mean that you were also based there?

If so, then I have some questions based on that. What was the purpose of the Fly-Trap? Cooling tower for Die Glocke? if so, how can you have a return path without the need for such huge energy supplies at your destination point? Was the Fly-Trap the launch site? in that case does the requirement to move in a gravitational field have an effect on the system?

If there is a requirement to move in a gravitational field, at what speed does take place? And why does the locally generated gravitational field not obscure the natural field?

You must have a coordinate system in order to locate the point of destination using bot time and space coordinates? How do the coordinates work, when we consider the 1/2 billion mile circumference of our planets orbit, how do you write these down?

Also of the reported 7 deaths within the Wenceslas Mine, what was the cause of death?

I would imagine that like all travellers (space, or sea or even automotive) you must have a sound knowledge of the systems in case a requirement arises whereby that knowledge is required for you to return safely. Therefore could you please expound on the theory behind the deviations of the gavitic and EM fields that are required to do what you claim HAS happened.

Also could you describe the methods used to prevent harm coming to you from the manipulation/deviation of the forces required?

Finally, some more personal details would be a help. If the theories as I perceive them are correct, then your future life cone must always have included your time spent 'away from home' Therefore the lead of the project must have had evidence that you were one of the 'chosen ones'. How were you approached? what unit were you in prior to your 'current position'? When did the mine become operational, and why was it located in that exact spot?

Phil Wainwright

Hmmm, interesting. But as I always find, the bits of evidence I need to be completely swayed are missing.

So, if I am correct, then the base of the operations of any Nazi time travel programme would be the Wenceslas Mine. So, does that mean that you were also based there?

If so, then I have some questions based on that. What was the purpose of the Fly-Trap? Cooling tower for Die Glocke? if so, how can you have a return path without the need for such huge energy supplies at your destination point? Was the Fly-Trap the launch site? in that case does the requirement to move in a gravitational field have an effect on the system?

If there is a requirement to move in a gravitational field, at what speed does take place? And why does the locally generated gravitational field not obscure the natural field?

You must have a coordinate system in order to locate the point of destination using bot time and space coordinates? How do the coordinates work, when we consider the 1/2 billion mile circumference of our planets orbit, how do you write these down?

Also of the reported 7 deaths within the Wenceslas Mine, what was the cause of death?

I would imagine that like all travellers (space, or sea or even automotive) you must have a sound knowledge of the systems in case a requirement arises whereby that knowledge is required for you to return safely. Therefore could you please expound on the theory behind the deviations of the gavitic and EM fields that are required to do what you claim HAS happened.

Also could you describe the methods used to prevent harm coming to you from the manipulation/deviation of the forces required?

Finally, some more personal details would be a help. If the theories as I perceive them are correct, then your future life cone must always have included your time spent 'away from home' Therefore the lead of the project must have had evidence that you were one of the 'chosen ones'. How were you approached? what unit were you in prior to your 'current position'? When did the mine become operational, and why was it located in that exact spot?

Phil Wainwright

skype me, search for me on linkedin...... You will see who I am and what I do.

I am even on twitter @Nerd_4_hire

Just one question if I may, why did you post "Ip check this guy and see where he really stays at. "?

It sounds like I have done something or said something to cause concerns.....

As you will have seen on other posts, I do regularly give my Skype ID phil.wainwright.its

I really can't be any more transparent other than giving address, birth date, driving license and passport number along with my bank account details..... (which I won't do :D )

but do not wonder about me, please speak to me and I shall be happy to speak to you all and answer any questions you may have....

Also I apologise for spreading this across two posts, but I was trying to stuff my face with a full breakfast (yes, including the black pudding :D ) and answer on my phone.... as you see, it was not 100% successful..... :D

steven chiverton

I am Zeit Individuum (not real name) and I am a time traveler from Nazi Germany, as you say, from 1941. I have come here to look for information about future technology for Germany. I am stationed here since 2010. I have been to past as far back as 8,000 years past and future as far as year 2100. I have been on 13 missions under Germany’s flag.
interesting time to spill the beans and tell us all and show us how you time traveled from germany and if its not another die glocke or bell device what did you use to do it

Mayhem

Zenith
@Phil Wainwright If you want to be genuine on Nazi Germany you better know your details before you come here and exalt.

For you will be ripped apart. If speak what you do not know.

Last edited: