Time travel a reality.... what do you think?

Could time travel technologies be used to help heal humanity?

• Total voters

BeamMeUpScotty

Hi everyone... I am new to the site and interested to hear everyone's thoughts & opinions on time travel.

Nature possesses natural 'time machines', science has already proven this so I have no doubt that the capability to travel through time does exist. What do you think though, do you believe that people are time travelling already, into the past, present and future?

Do governments secretly have such technologies within their grasp, as is speculated the world over? Is time travel purely a physical voyage or is it a spiritual, mental & physical journey? Is time travel really that complex a thing to do or is it easier than we think?

What would humanity gain if time travel became a reality (assuming it hasn't already) could we use time travel to help heal the world? Many speculate that time travel technology has been used against us for decades, would it be morally correct to use similar technologies to rectify our timeline/s and put things right?

What's your thoughts?

Cheers :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This is just my opinion. But I believe the entire human race is being manipulated and controlled with time travel technology. Apparently we are being steered away from knowledge that would give us a better understanding of nuclear force. Whether that is good or bad is up for debate.

BeamMeUpScotty

That's really interesting. I read something recently about our timelines being changed all the time without us even realising it. Only every now and then we will notice that something isn't quite right. For example, something has changed within our physical reality but we quickly dismiss it & tell ourselves we're just being 'silly' or that we are mistaken or confused etc.... I wonder, if what you say is true, then who or what are the powers trying to steer us away from this knowledge?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That's really interesting. I read something recently about our timelines being changed all the time without us even realising it. Only every now and then we will notice that something isn't quite right. For example, something has changed within our physical reality but we quickly dismiss it & tell ourselves we're just being 'silly' or that we are mistaken or confused etc.... I wonder, if what you say is true, then who or what are the powers trying to steer us away from this knowledge?

Well, we aren't alone in this universe. So perhaps our overseers come from outside the inhabitants of the earth.

BeamMeUpScotty

Well, we aren't alone in this universe. So perhaps our overseers come from outside the inhabitants of the earth.
True... maybe it's for our own good. Or maybe only a select few have access to the knowledge, thus far.

We are all part of the universe and the natural cycle of life, all knowledge is infinite and is naturally stored within us, within our psyche and the depths of our minds. We just have to unlock it using both spiritual AND scientific tools. We are now living in a digital age where access to information and technology is more abundant than it ever was. It's up to us to search both internally and externally to discover what we already know. And apply it.

Or at least, that's my opinion anyway.... for what it's worth :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This is just my opinion. But I believe the entire human race is being manipulated and controlled with time travel technology. Apparently we are being steered away from knowledge that would give us a better understanding of nuclear force. Whether that is good or bad is up for debate.

Hey Einstein, have you changed your mind? You once told me that you thought time travel was fiction. It's not my intention to give you a hard time. I'm just curious as to why you changed.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Oh, you must have taken something out of context that I said. I'm a firm believer in time travel. Only because of personal events that have happened in my life. And the Philadelphia experiment, which I believe really happened. Based on eyewitness accounts of people present on the day of the test.

It's my destiny to build a time machine. Doctor Z and I are currently collaborating and pooling our knowledge in an attempt to make something that works.

And just remember it was Madman Markum that actually transported himself two years into the future.

It's funny how the real time travelers get pushed to the back of the line to make way for fake time travelers like John Titor.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Oh, you must have taken something out of context that I said. I'm a firm believer in time travel. Only because of personal events that have happened in my life. And the Philadelphia experiment, which I believe really happened. Based on eyewitness accounts of people present on the day of the test.

It's my destiny to build a time machine. Doctor Z and I are currently collaborating and pooling our knowledge in an attempt to make something that works.

And just remember it was Madman Markum that actually transported himself two years into the future.

It's funny how the real time travelers get pushed to the back of the line to make way for fake time travelers like John Titor.

I've never heard of Markum. Will look him up.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Paulajedi, check out my old postings on Mad Man Markum and the old Art Bell shows for more information.