Time Travel Advice

kayz1

plz move if not in right place i wanted to try and construct some type of device to call or somehow make contact with a person that are already time traveling. what type of device would i need to construct and what type is signal or type of waves would i need to use and how concentrated would it have to be put the signal out far enough i know for a fact that people are currently travling and how would i ensure i dont summon a evil spirit or demon or let the wrong thing in cause it may never leave

Thanks guys plz reply with your thoughts schematics or plans would be appreciated

kayz1

Also would i be able to call a time traveler threw the diamential jump method but focusing on a time traveler and using words such as come to me or i am calling or phases of that context. sorry for bad spelling

Num7

Administrator
Staff
How do you know the person you wanna contact is already time traveling? If so, can you know what kind of device he/she's using?

TimeFlipper

plz move if not in right place i wanted to try and construct some type of device to call or somehow make contact with a person that are already time traveling. what type of device would i need to construct and what type is signal or type of waves would i need to use and how concentrated would it have to be put the signal out far enough i know for a fact that people are currently travling and how would i ensure i dont summon a evil spirit or demon or let the wrong thing in cause it may never leave

Thanks guys plz reply with your thoughts schematics or plans would be appreciated
Theoretically you could produce a scalar wave to transmit through time, you will need an audio system such as a digital recorder/player, set to loop a continuous SOS in Morse Code...You would also need to have your scalar transmitter operating near to you just in case a time-traveller picks up your transmission and locks onto it, taking him to where ever you are :)

kayz1

To num7 i am not sure of identity of the traveler
To timeflipper would this scalar wave method also include deep mediation or concentration ?

Japrim

Place a cryptic message in a place you know they will find it and in a way only they will get it and know it was from you.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes, publish a book with a hidden message in it. Make sure it's a book he or she will pick up. No science required.

HDRKID

Hi Kayz1:

If you were using an HDR, a good idea would be to put a small personal item from the time traveler into the witness well - for example, a ring.

Here is some time travel advice for you. People in the 1700's have different accents than now. Like most would quickly detect that you are not a local, but it is great time to see.