Time Travel & Anti Gravity Plans

volur

Hi guys, i bought time (displacement) travel and anti gravity plans some time ago and i am still building them.
I paid $4500 for the plans and i just want to share the cost. If you want the plans, message me. I have 3 full plans with videos.

Attachments

• pland show.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 105

Mayhem

Zenith
Whom did you buy this from?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Hi guys, i bought time (displacement) travel and anti gravity plans some time ago and i am still building them.
I paid $4500 for the plans and i just want to share the cost. If you want the plans, message me. I have 3 full plans with videos.

May i suggest that when you have fully completed the plans, and you have a working Time-Travel Machine, that you go back in time and NOT give away your $4500 for those plans....But wait, would that mean if you never had those plans, you could not have gone back in time to save your £4500, but IF you do go back in time, will you still remember that you want to keep your $4500, or even forget that you have gone back in time, and will still give your $4500 for the plans, thus creating a classic Time-Travel Circle o_O...

So according to the "Dragons Den Rules", i will NOT be investing in your plans, and therefore, iam out!! :LOL:..

Apri1

May i suggest that when you have fully completed the plans, and you have a working Time-Travel Machine, that you go back in time and NOT give away your $4500 for those plans....But wait, would that mean if you never had those plans, you could not have gone back in time to save your £4500, but IF you do go back in time, will you still remember that you want to keep your $4500, or even forget that you have gone back in time, and will still give your $4500 for the plans, thus creating a classic Time-Travel Circle o_O...

So according to the "Dragons Den Rules", i will NOT be investing in your plans, and therefore, iam out!! :LOL:..

This is all entirely incorrect. You can't change events.

TimeFlipper

Why has he blacked out some stuff after bothering to drop in the pic?
Maybe the "blacked out stuff" was already blacked out when he bought those plans?...
Which means my Time-Travel-Circle is feasible, and he never went back in time, or conversely he DID go back in time, but it meant everybody on planet earth has forgotten that he did go back in time? :LOL:..

TheMedic2001

This is all entirely incorrect. You can't change events.
The fact that one even goes back is already an altered event so changing other events wouldnt make much of a difference for the traveler since theyre already out of synch with the timeline meaning that there would be 2 versions of the time traveler until one of them dies