Time Travel as a soul (Astral Projection)

anmolbatra11

A Soul is nothing but an energy with a conscious. A wave that can move across space, time and matter. The wave that your mind finally releases when you die. But a few gifted ones have the ability to leave the shackles of mind and return to physical self at will.
What if I told you that there are people on this planet that can leave their body and travel the universe as a soul, they can travel both forward and backward in time. Some manipulate the world for their own selfish interest & a few devour themselves with the responsibility to harmonize and protect the world.

The question is, ARE YOU SURE SUCH PEOPLE DON'T EXISTS?

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Learn to use it , not use it for an intent thats on the wrong side.

TimeFlipper

A Soul is nothing but an energy with a conscious. A wave that can move across space, time and matter. The wave that your mind finally releases when you die. But a few gifted ones have the ability to leave the shackles of mind and return to physical self at will.
What if I told you that there are people on this planet that can leave their body and travel the universe as a soul, they can travel both forward and backward in time. Some manipulate the world for their own selfish interest & a few devour themselves with the responsibility to harmonize and protect the world.

The question is, ARE YOU SURE SUCH PEOPLE DON'T EXISTS?

I do like your concept on the nature of a "soul"...I first started reading about astral travel in the early 1960s..
The book written by Dennis Wheatley called, Strange Conflict, was partly about a battle on the astral plane between a good source and an evil source (y)..

Rudi

Exactly what you wrote.
I am one of these people, who again found himself in the physical body half a century ago, and I want to explain this to you through writing.
The astral image of the being is the form of a man without a body.

Astral travel is usually one-way.
But I travel back and forth and go back to my body. I only visit time travel from the curiosity itself, but not to a mission or mission.

It's often been with me to connect my phone, which surprises me that the date on my phone is always a couple of months ago.

In the picture, my image of this form:

Attachments

• nočna mora – kopija.png
    nočna mora – kopija.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Exactly what you wrote.
I am one of these people, who again found himself in the physical body half a century ago, and I want to explain this to you through writing.
The astral image of the being is the form of a man without a body.
My image of this shape is in the picture:

Can you display a full size version of that very tiny picture you posted please?
From what i can see, it appears to me that it has been posted before on Paranormalis, showing some very funny images of fake aliens with their heads poking out from behind some trash bins...But of course i could be hopelessly wrong :D..

Rudi

I'm trying to record my body with a video camera, or my whole format.

At present, my paranormal form does not allow this, or this contact, the connection of this paranormal form and my physical body, that both for a short period are each for themselves.
The combination of both bodies into one whole is as quick as a flash or click on the camera.

My avatar "avatar" shows the way my jump is in a physical body

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I'm trying to record my body with a video camera, or my whole format.

At present, my paranormal form does not allow this, or this contact, the connection of this paranormal form and my physical body, that both for a short period are each for themselves.
The combination of both bodies into one whole is as quick as a flash or click on the camera.

My avatar "avatar" shows the way my jump is in a tensed body:

Really....