Time Travel Camera's

Lumbergooz

any details on the conical amplifier coil size or inductance ? same on the feeler plate any construction details ..coil type ? in psionics they use bifilar..but here looks different

TimeFlipper

I dont think the conical amp size would be very large, maybe a few turns of copper wire 20AWG size, wound onto a conical former, such as in this picture..then you would remove the conical former once the coil is wound..
images (1).jpg

There is a picture of the feeler plate shown in the bottom right hand corner with a red circle drawn around it, with an explanation of what that plate is made from...The actual "coil" is just series of copper wire in a zig zag shape, wound flat onto the plate..like in this picture..
download.jpg

Without any further info on the device, you will have to experiment in a "trial and error" manner, it could take a while doing that but i know you are a very patient guy...have fun my friend (y) :D.

Lumbergooz

its kinda strange the company selling it sold fully assembled AND tested ..yet non of them was seen 9n a pawn shop or elsewhere .