Time Travel consultation service

NaturalPhilosopher

hey well if anyone would like to know how time travel, free energy, cold fusion, superhealing, age regression teleportation and other things work, please let me know.

How to build, operate and theory of operation

mthamson

hey well if anyone would like to know how time travel, free energy, cold fusion, superhealing, age regression teleportation and other things work, please let me know.

I have some familiarity with some of the other topics that you have proposed, age regression and superhealing are not within any framework reached by where I began. I am curious to your basis points for each in to determine your location start and physics

"Time travel": what is the path and model of travel that your devices operate under?

Energy: in the same model of the travel question, assuming that to be answered as I predict in bias, what are your presumptions made on the state data of the energy source?

Teleportation: what are your capabilities in information and what state or spin do you work from?

3sp

Yes interested, what is age regression teleportation?

3sp

oh sorry, missed a comma there. should be 'age regression, teleportation"
lol

what is your particular interest?
Thats funny about the comma. Well i desire to time travel to the past, i know its a bit of a fantasy idea but one can still hope. There is a engineer named Marshall Barnes who is getting close to it he says. I miss my parents and wish i could see them.

3sp

My father passed 8 years ago , mom 2 years ago yesterday. So i am pretty hung up on wishing to time travel to see them and the desire to relive the past. Is there a ?