Time Travel Documentary

mermsmedia

Hey Everyone!

A while back I posted on here saying I was creating a documentary for school about Time Travel. I wanted to let you all know that I finished the project but then realized that I never shared it with all of you! My school year was insane and I just graduated high school and figured that I should post this.
This was for a school project and someday I plan to make a longer version as this had to be a specific time.

Thank you all for the help and I hope you enjoy! (This documentary features both Doc 05 and Tron1)

Wind7

Staff
Great job!!

It was interesting to see this as I remember you saying something about a documentary.
It's nice of you to post this here @Paranormalis for our members to see.

Congrats on your graduation!!

:)

steven chiverton

you met lincon how did he know your name if he only just showed up and you only just arrived from the future when you broke that mans arm you should of been just a stranger to lincon but from what you said didnt sound like that

steven chiverton

Hey Everyone!

A while back I posted on here saying I was creating a documentary for school about Time Travel. I wanted to let you all know that I finished the project but then realized that I never shared it with all of you! My school year was insane and I just graduated high school and figured that I should post this.
This was for a school project and someday I plan to make a longer version as this had to be a specific time.

Thank you all for the help and I hope you enjoy! (This documentary features both Doc 05 and Tron1)

nicely done and the music and you had tempus redax rerum should it be re run not re rum

jiangnanah

Do you understand how the "time camera" works? Can you tell me? It is said that it can take pictures of any time in the past.

Attachments

• ARD Time Camera .pdf
    276.9 KB · Views: 18

Tron1

I will have an update on the new documentary thats coming this was a test run. We will have more than a 2 hour documentary. Dr Z Glen Larry and Doc 05 have agreed to terms. Much more will want in I'm sure.

Secretman3811

I will have an update on the new documentary thats coming this was a test run. We will have more than a 2 hour documentary. Dr Z Glen Larry and Doc 05 have agreed to terms. Much more will want in I'm sure.
What happened to tron1 and the document of time travel