Time Travel Dreams

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Let's discuss our time travel dreams. Mine last night was odd.

I was outside with a group of people. There was a time machine that looked like a car frame with seats. No roof or sides. Lots of parts were laying around. The main guy, whoever he was, got some people to sit and the rest of us went inside and watched, excitedly, behind glass as they turned it on. There was a flash for about 10 seconds. Then, I looked at my watch and time had jumped 11 minutes. I ran up to them, very excited, and told them it worked and they time traveled 11 minutes into the future. They weren't as excited as I was, which I didn't understand.

LOL

Enogony

Back about six months ago I had my first dream experience that made me question if time travel was possible in our dreams. I’ve had a handful of lucid dreams in my life and upon realizing in the dream that I am in fact dreaming, it was never more than that. This however was very different. I remember that I just arrived in this place but I thought to myself this isnt* a dream. It was real. It was possibly another world? Another dimension? The future? Maybe all of the above. Idk, but this dream is what has gotten me really interested and starting to research others that have had similar experiences.

In my dream:
I was in a place that felt like another world. I’m uncertain if it was earth at all or if it was earth in the future, but it was very cold. When I arrived it was night time and there was reptilian type beasts about the size of bears. They walked on two legs and they were tearing people apart with their hands, especially children and eating them. I remember hiding behind a wall and I was there with my younger daughter, trying to keep her quiet so they wouldn’t hear us. While in the dream, I remember thinking that I somehow arrived here I was lucid but I knew it wasn’t a dream. When I woke up it was the most realistic feeling I have ever felt. Like a memory. It was unsettling and I couldn’t get it off my mind for the rest of the day and even now months later I still think about it.
Note, this did not feel like a nightmare. I was not scared

Lately I have been having more and more intense dream experiences where I feel I am visiting another place where I exist. I have not had a lucid dream since, but when I wake up they feel like a memory. So much to the point where I have been asking friends if they said a particular thing or if something happened and realize that it only happened in my dream world. It’s one thing for a dream to feel real but I have never had a dream feel like a memory. I have so many questions I don’t know where to begin but I’m interested to read stories of others with similar dream experiences.

Last edited:

deliriousScientist

i had 3 dreams of time travel just a rough image
  1. i destroyed half of the earth
  2. i was stuck in a paradox or i guess reality which i was scared of
  3. i made a time machine

Scar

Sounds to me your having full blown OBE, one can travel to the future or past Parallel only using this natural technique. It seems your naturally gifted in doing so. It's not astral time traveling that has a much different texture. When in full blown OBE you can't tell the difference because everything is real and solid as our reality is! There are some differences and that's because it overlays over our reality or vis versa. Just my 2 cents worth. If you traveled physically and came back at a different spot then when you left, found yourself outside when it was over than physical time travel is more than likely. Carl Novella physically time traveled in his car and he sent me a picture what it looked like when living in Florida at the time. It was like looking inside a bottle from the opening and then having itself expand outward. When he came back it was from always a different spot than which he started.

Enogony

Tell me more about Carl. Did he know he was going to travel? If so, how did he do it?

If not, did you and he realize that he did BECAUSE of the difference in the photos?

Thanks

dexter1993

Sounds to me your having full blown OBE, one can travel to the future or past Parallel only using this natural technique. It seems your naturally gifted in doing so. It's not astral time traveling that has a much different texture. When in full blown OBE you can't tell the difference because everything is real and solid as our reality is! There are some differences and that's because it overlays over our reality or vis versa. Just my 2 cents worth. If you traveled physically and came back at a different spot then when you left, found yourself outside when it was over than physical time travel is more than likely. Carl Novella physically time traveled in his car and he sent me a picture what it looked like when living in Florida at the time. It was like looking inside a bottle from the opening and then having itself expand outward. When he came back it was from always a different spot than which he started.

what is obe ?