Time Travel Experiments

HDRKID

There is a lively discussion on ATS on Time Travel even. A person bought an HDR so is going to be posting results soon. This is interesting to me. Well, I am awaiting the time travel experiments that will shed some light on what is going on. Hope that people post some pics.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
There is a lively discussion on ATS on Time Travel even. A person bought an HDR so is going to be posting results soon. This is interesting to me. Well, I am awaiting the time travel experiments that will shed some light on what is going on. Hope that people post some pics.
You do realize that it could have been you here, right ?

What experiences did you make with the HDR, can you let us know about real stuff ?

HDRKID

Well, I talked to Steven Gibbs today and he says he knows the name. Yeah, of the man who bought the HDR and is going to be doing the experiment to test its validity as a device, but he is not sure. Steve told me he sent out the device today to that man. They means he will get it in a few days so I hope he posts some pics.

I am on the edge of my seat as they say. This should be interesting. Already I am getting lots of emails, 2168 to be exact and I do not know how I will answer them all, but hey that is massive.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
HDRIKID, I think it's a bit strange that I must ask you this, but what do you really think about the HDR ? Does it really work, or is a scam ?

I mean, after all those years, can you let us know real details about your aledged experiements ?

Cheers :)

HDRKID

Hi num:
Yeah, I know it works because I use it. Today I had a strange occurrence. A large force broke open door to my bed room. It was a bit scary. Cannot blame the HDR for this one. I was not using it. However, paranomal events have increase.

Speaking of other things, a link to "paranormalis" was added to flux cap. It is in the offsite area. Good luck to you.

boxya.gif

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sounds great, thanks for the link :)

HDRKID, how did you find out about the HDR in the first place ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
HDRKID, how do you explain the light bulbs exploding ? I hardly see why light bulbs explode that often were you live, I'd like to know more for sure.

Thanks!