Time travel Game

Hazzie Hippie

Hello everyone :) this is just a Little game that I came up with :)

So Let’s start of by saying that you get home one day . And You receive a voicemail saying that you were selected to a Time travel mission to the future or past . And you had to leave instantly. But you couldn’t tell your family , professor , boss , and friends ...How would you tell them ? And if you could take one thing from this time , what would you take ? How would you react knowing that you didn’t have a choice ?

* note * this is just a game :)

TimeFlipper

Hello everyone :) this is just a Little game that I came up with :)

So Let’s start of by saying that you get home one day . And You receive a voicemail saying that you were selected to a Time travel mission to the future or past . And you had to leave instantly. But you couldn’t tell your family , professor , boss , and friends ...How would you tell them ? And if you could take one thing from this time , what would you take ? How would you react knowing that you didn’t have a choice ?

* note * this is just a game :)

I would take my own personal "Tricorder" with me...You may recall that instrument in the Star Trek series and movies :)..
My Tricorder has more advanced features built into it than the ones that were shown in the original series of Star Trek in the 1960s :D..
For example i can talk to people in different time periods and bring them back physically, looking just how they looked in the 1960s :eek:..
Luckily i will appear to them as i looked in the 1960s, therefore the person i would choose to bring back and accompany me while i was on the time-travelling mission, would be Sherry Jackson who played the part of Andrea the Android in an episode called, What Little Girls Are Made Of :love: :LOL:..

sherry jackson 1.jpg ...(y)

Luke.369

i would say it would be upto if you went to the past or future. as if you go to the past you could leave a message somewhere you know that one of the people you want to tell will be for sure. i would take with me a large bag of diamonds for funds as diamonds are forever.