Time Travel Group

realtimeguy

Time Travel Group

Hello,

I have started a Time Travel Group called as TTA or Time Travel Association.

This group will focus attention on developing Time Travel Technologies. If you are interested in joining this group email or send me a message.

Thanks!

RealtimeGuy

StarLord

Re: Time Travel Group

Wow Deja Vu!! I saw this same post a some weeks ago.

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Wow Deja Vu!! ?I saw this same post a some weeks ago.[/b]
Thank you, Star! I thought I was losing my mind this morning when I saw it. I did a search of it on our forum and did not find it.

StarLord

I don't think so. This exact post showed up with a spam type message or link, weeks ago and did not last very long to say the least.

realtimeguy

Hello,

To make facts clear, I have not posted or spammed this message anywhere else on the net or on this forum.

Earlier, I have discussed Time Travel related issues on this forum and some of the members on this forum had written to me by email. All of us felt that we need a home of our own.

And this led to the formation of TTA group which has a community page on livejournal where those interested in Time Travel can post their queries and respond with answers.

I would have loved to start this sort of discussion here on Time Travel Forum but I am not sure if that will be allowed.

Anyway, my intention was not to spam this board or any other forum.

Thanks!

RealtimeGuy

My

DadOf5

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"realtimeguy\")</div>
Earlier, I have discussed Time Travel related issues on this forum and some of the members on this forum had written to me by email. All of us felt that we need a home of our own.

I would have loved to start this sort of discussion here on Time Travel Forum but I am not sure if that will be allowed.
[/b]

Um, take a look at the name of our site.;)

XDrFirefly

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"realtimeguy\")</div>
Hello,

To make facts clear, I have not posted or spammed this message anywhere ?else on the net or on this forum.

And this led to the formation of TTA group which has a community page on livejournal where those interested in Time Travel can post their queries and respond with answers.

Anyway, my intention was not to spam this board or any other forum.

Thanks!

RealtimeGuy

My[/b]

Dude, I'm super confused? R u not sure if you can talk about Time Travel on the Time Travel Forum Board? :unsure:

Wow, I don't think I ever thought about talking about Time Travel in the Time Travel Forum... keen idea.

I'm just messing with you man. If your new Welcome...

Dr FF

realtimeguy

Hi,

I am aware about the name and topics discussed on this forum.

What I mean't was if it is allowed to form a Time Travel Group and have the group members share their views only with other members.

See in Livejournal there is something called "friends only" setting that permits only members designated as friends to read the posts I make.

I believe on this forum, there is no such option and this means the TTA group members cannot possibly have a discussion among themselves.

For this reason I have to create a different Journal on Livejournal for the TTA group and wanted others who are interested to join it.

Those of whom wish to discuss Time Travel Topics without joining TTA are free to post their views here as I do from time to time.

What I post here is generally for everyone. What I post on the TTA Community Page on LiveJournal is for TTA members only.

Got IT!!!

RealtimeGuy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\":LOL:rFirefly\")</div>
Dude, I'm super confused? R u not sure if you can talk about Time Travel on the Time Travel Forum Board? :unsure:

Wow, I don't think I ever thought about talking about Time Travel in the Time Travel Forum... keen idea.

I'm just messing with you man. If your new Welcome...

Dr FF
[/b]

StarLord

I think that what Dad and :LOL:rFireFly were trying to point out We already have a place to discuss Time Travel subjects for members, this is it. You probably already knew that.