Time Travel Humor

Xeno

funny story about time travel:

4 years ago my son was 16 years old and tried to sell me a gun half price but... he is not born yet! What does that mean eh?

Xeno

There is one way to know if someone is real time traveller or fraud

Ask for TOL ID and TAC... Most of the people they pretend but the truth is that time travel is really controled, monitored and regulated by bunch of rules and laws... You need a licence to do it and ifyou don't the time inspector will investigate and arrest you. Time travel is like driving a car, you need to follow a class and get the certification and cards to be allowed to do so...

TimeFlipper

That is true, though only to an extent. There was likely some kind of toilet paper in ancient times, given that they very possibly had technology much greater than what we give them credit for, perhaps even greater than what we have today.

I think its very likely that in ancient times, the people of that era were using Dock leaves instead of Toilet Paper, which frankly are more anti-bacterial than paper :D...I believe they were given the technology without any knowledge of how to build it, only how to operate it :)..

When i and all my friends in our early teens were enjoying ourselves in fields, there were times when we needed a particular type of leaf called a "Dock Leaf", for the purpose of wiping our asses with :LOL:...They were also very good for reducing the stinging sensation from "Nettles"....I would still use a Dock Leaf today, if i needed to wipe my ass in a field, they are much softer than toilet rolls! (y):D..

Dock Leaves.jpgDOCK LEAVES :D..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

There is one way to know if someone is real time traveller or fraud

Ask for TOL ID and TAC... Most of the people they pretend but the truth is that time travel is really controled, monitored and regulated by bunch of rules and laws... You need a licence to do it and ifyou don't the time inspector will investigate and arrest you. Time travel is like driving a car, you need to follow a class and get the certification and cards to be allowed to do so...

Yes, i have seen the movie "Time-Cop" too ;) :D..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I believe this was very popular before the invention of toilet paper.

Corn+Cob+Toilet+Paper.jpg