TIME TRAVEL IDEA, IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUT! Can ideas from several different devices be combined into one?

Art

Okay. I have the John titor machine schematic. I have posted this on this forum. My circuits have lot of heat too, the transistors explose ! It is necessary to put a source of electrons to avoid that like a cfl or a carbone lamp like in jihn titor machine :

Last edited:

Art

I release one more the schematic :
On zéro to 10 giga hertz SINUS generator
ONE DEPHASER 90' of the sinus signal
Two helmozz coils
One pompe with liquide hélium for freezing the coil and make it supraconductor this make a vortex of etheric, antimmater,space fuel etc...
And two hight voltage generator with two Electric arcs inside the helmozz coil in à Tiny lamp with two électrodes (×2)
The helmozz coil are 90 degrés déphased

And That all
But yes modulated orgone can help to avoid problems :
One orgone generator with one tube with broken glass capacitor , the tubes conduct to the sweet case.
John titor didn't have orgone and have somes problème.

The sinus must be amplified with free energy coil. See ufoschematic to get an idea of what is cold fusion ( it is your radiant coil with mosfetts and a source if hight frequency. The source can be the sinus and the rectification can be avoid to plug the helmozz coil

The most difficult is the freezing system. Personnaly i don t have liquid helium. But with cold fusion, maybe this can be avoid :

+30 volts
Radiant coil and helmozz coil
3--‐------------) direction of electrons
3---||----------) capacitor .1uf
Sinus ( K) and transistor mosfett
Earth

Attachments

• Saut dans lespace.png
    Saut dans lespace.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Saut dans lespace - copy.png
    Saut dans lespace - copy.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Mieux.png
    Mieux.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Art

About john titor :
It is not a time traveler but a space jumper to our planet and after he became a pseudo time traveler ( he travel in the akashic memories of the earth).His planet is tiny different from our planet. There is anothers planets with sames life forms , same history but little differents. In his planet, if he is real the time is more advance because nuclear war has begin in 2015 of his time. Il our planet the nuclear war while begin more later.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

the schematic is useless its missing the details of what the transistors are they are not in it, neither is there any details of what diodes are used and some other things ,and what's the bs about sinus, sinus is a humen nose passage so how dose it fit into the description , if your referring sinusoid signals which i think is sine waves be specific.

Art

Yes. You have a simplified schematic just to learn the concept.
Dephased 90 sinus wave can be done with jfets and oscillators astables because astable make natural dephased signals, and to make the square to sinus done. I have astable oscilators with a joule thief, that make overunity courant and can be ajustable to very hight frequencies. But the courant is too strong ( like 100 amp of back emf), and destroy my transistors. So it is necessary to put a 60 watts lamp in parallel to the transistor.The others componment are in the schematic
Transistor are 2n3055 or better like 13009. Mine is 13009, rhat support 12 amperes
Diodes can be 4 amperes diodes like steven gibbs, but Hey this is the cold version of john titor machine. The signal output is like spike of distorded space. Do not hesitate to tell others specs. Space jumping machines are free energy machines.
You have two goals : make a vortex, and make a space travel unit . Gibbs have give an exemple of natural vortex with copper pipes undergrounds, i hate that idea because not portable but it work for him. The space jump is just hight resistançe material like a magnet.
We must succeed !
In copy the design of a russian ufo, that is usefull to all of you, researcher of this forum, john titor have said that the first army experience resulting in a disappear box, and the box reappear 100 feets in the sky. This is the first version of the jt machine, an orgone box with a magnet inside and a glass capacitor. Okaye :) ? . I search like you to do the space jumping without destroy. How a tiny 9 amp battery can destroy 12 amp transistors ? Just because of the creation of extra current from ether place. Ether is magnetic, but it is necessaryto make etheric vortex with Two coils one is 90 degres turn among the other. And one is 90degree strong cold signal desphased from the other coil. Everyone see the montauk antenna ? In the montauk antenna a third coil is placed with a noise signal with througt form, a coil around the head is amplified. So we have a large matter of experiences during several years to apply.

Attachments

• 8JmxvZmdLZ0.jpg 540 × 960 pixels.pdf
    82.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

TimeFlipper

the schematic is useless its missing the details of what the transistors are they are not in it, neither is there any details of what diodes are used and some other things ,and what's the bs about sinus, sinus is a humen nose passage so how dose it fit into the description , if your referring sinusoid signals which i think is sine waves be specific.
It would be interesting to know where that so called "JT time machine", would combine into an HDR/STM/BAJAK/et al device :oops:

Art

Third coil thoughts form can be made with white noise modulated signal. So, now, think be yourself, and try to accomplish. I have to work to my space jumping unit. Bye

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 2

Art

It would be interesting to know where that so called "JT time machine", would combine into an HDR/STM/BAJAK/et al device :oops:
Hey time flipper. First i recommand you to read the john titor documentation. The space time correlation is just and other word to signal sinusoidal with a second signal 90 degree dephased. Do not affraid with that. And the soyrce of electron just higjt voltage arc lamp. The rest is well know : coils and battery and amplificators and pump to refresh the unit with liquid helium but this can be avoid with cold electricity. Bye

Art

Vortex coil of jt, a zero to10 ghz sinus dephased and correled, he use 2 coil with helium. So this is done

Attachments

• paintastic20220321_175042.png
    paintastic20220321_175042.png
    319.2 KB · Views: 3