Time travel implies free energy

sevensixtwo

Titor mentioned that his machine has a gravity detector to make sure he stays on the surface of the Earth and doesn't appear some place odd. Think what you could do with a time machine that wasn't locked to the surface of the planet. Since the Earth spins on its axis and rotates around the sun, you could send water slightly back in time and since the Earth has moved (and is a sphere) the water would appear at a place above the surface of the Earth. Let it fall through a turbine under gravity. Free energy depending on how much it costs to send the water back.

I have another idea for free energy that doesn't involve time travel. Thermodynamics says energy is conserved in all closed systems. Is the universe a closed system? Is anything in the universe truly a closed system? The wavefunction extends to infinity...

Exegesis

Titor mentioned that his machine has a gravity detector to make sure he stays on the surface of the Earth and doesn't appear some place odd. Think what you could do with a time machine that wasn't locked to the surface of the planet. Since the Earth spins on its axis and rotates around the sun, you could send water slightly back in time and since the Earth has moved (and is a sphere) the water would appear at a place above the surface of the Earth. Let it fall through a turbine under gravity. Free energy depending on how much it costs to send the water back.

I have another idea for free energy that doesn't involve time travel. Thermodynamics says energy is conserved in all closed systems. Is the universe a closed system? Is anything in the universe truly a closed system? The wavefunction extends to infinity...
the Universe is an open system
things to consider would be the ether.
i dont have much of a background in time travel but the way you wrote that made it sound as if you have a time travel machine ahha.
unless youre just conceptualizing if one were to have one. but i believe free energy in itself is required to have a time machine of some sorts.

i have a bunch of pdfs for free energy if youd like to read up on it. (im still reading. its a lot)