Time Travel in 85 years

Krish

Time Travel is messy for me. It is like saying your future from say 500,000 years is coming back and telling you all the stuff....

It happens in movies...they show one time people coming back to the past...but never another two in front of them coming and talking too...something does not work well as it develops new material in an universe...like sending your moon back to the past and have two of them. That is a no-no in the Universe as you are increasing the mass of the Universe in one instant of time....

But you can talk about it....

Harte

Wake up people. It's already being done, all kinds, backwards and forwards for some decades now and not based on the phony physics allowed to be taught in the school systems, as part of the dumbing down program.
As a Physics teacher, I can appreciate the dynamics of the ignorance that births the miscarriage that is your world view.

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Wake up people. It's already being done, all kinds, backwards and forwards for some decades now and not based on the phony physics allowed to be taught in the school systems, as part of the dumbing down program.
As a Physics teacher, I can appreciate the dynamics of the ignorance that births the miscarriage that is your world view.

Harte

Interesting. Could you teach me how to measure an inertial mass?

darwi

I appreciate your interest in time travel and teleportation. I'm sorry if I came across as too caustic and hurt some of your feelings. In fact, I regard some of you as well taught in traditional physics, having more knowledge than me in many respects. I've always portrayed myself as someone interested in science fiction, physics and metaphysics, but not as a physicist. I love and respect each of you as one of God's precious little children, as I view myself, as much as I get a sense of who you are from your words and vibrational essence that I receive through my computer. If it makes anyone feel any better, I've often been accused of being arrogant, a dreamer, with my head in the clouds, a vivid imagination, weird, etc. As to exactly what I was getting at and why I posted what I did, it was because I was a bit upset that people were questioning when time travel and teleportation would become a reality in our world. This because of the claims of people like Al Bielek, Preston Nichols, Andrew Basiago, Stewart Swerdlow and others, that it was already being done. And there are even people on this Paranormalis site making claims about mental and physical time travel, teleportation and 'verse jumping',etc. I don't just automatically reject any of this, especially if it makes sense to me. I've met Al Bielek and Preston Nichols and listened to their lectures. Al Bielek talked about being specially trained by the U.S. Navy in an advanced level of physics, not taught in the school systems. Albert Einstein, Nicola Tesla and John von Neumann were also said to be involved. That would be over 70 years ago. If true, then how advanced must that advanced physics be today, and still not taught in the school systems. It seems like somebody might have an unfair advantage over the rest of us. On reflection, I realize that it might be a matter of national security. I'm not very good with computers and if it weren't for a good friend of mine, who just happens to work for the NSA and gives me NSA T-shirts, setting up my computer for me every time, whenever she visits, I probably wouldn't be doing this now. I know she would consider it a matter of national security. Of course I realize that the NSA must have access to all this. But they would anyway. You really can't hide any electronic communications from the NSA, that they're interested in, can you? So, if there is any physical time travel or teleportation, it seems that it must be on a limited basis, by those few in the know, within government agencies or by those who have access to a Star Gate or are able to construct their own time machine or teleportation device. One could wonder if such people are ethically and spiritually advanced enough in their evolution to be doing this. They could be a danger and a threat to themselves and others. In meditation late one night, many years ago, the words 'Time travel is from the 30th century', floated into my mind. And something else to the effect that some of us are from there. I took that to mean that our culture will be ethically, spiritually and technologically advanced enough about one millenium from now for time travel and teleportation to be a naturally and beneficially developed part of our culture. And some of us, perhaps many of us, have already lived in the future part of a time stream, compared to this space-time reality. No wonder we have such fascination with and understanding of such technologies, if we've already experienced it in our past lifetimes. Thank You.

Last edited:

Harte

I appreciate your interest in time travel and teleportation. I'm sorry if I came across as too caustic and hurt some of your feelings. In fact, I regard some of you as well taught in traditional physics, having more knowledge than me in many respects. I've always portrayed myself as someone interested in science fiction, physics and metaphysics, but not as a physicist. I love and respect each of you as one of God's precious little children, as I view myself, as much as I get a sense of who you are from your words and vibrational essence that I receive through my computer. If it makes anyone feel any better, I've often been accused of being arrogant, a dreamer, with my head in the clouds, a vivid imagination, weird, etc. As to exactly what I was getting at and why I posted what I did, it was because I was a bit upset that people were questioning when time travel and teleportation would become a reality in our world.
It's best to limit commentary when treading unfamiliar waters.

The irony is that you are utterly surrounded by items that utilize what you refer to as "phony physics." You can't spit without hitting something that was made through or is currently utilizing your "phony physics."

If physics is so phony, how is it you are even capable of communicating this view without a face-to-face?

Such ridiculous characterizations of what is basically the ONLY thing we know is only an exposition of how much you the individual do NOT know. As such, as I said, it is better to not make such essentially and entirely ignorant statements - at least in the presence of people that can interpret them correctly; that interpretation being "This person is devoid of intelligence."

This because of the claims of people like Al Bielek, Preston Nichols, Andrew Basiago, Stewart Swerdlow and others, that it was already being done. And there are even people on this Paranormalis site making claims about mental and physical time travel, teleportation and 'verse jumping',etc. I don't just automatically reject any of this, especially if it makes sense to me. I've met Al Bielek and Preston Nichols and listened to their lectures. Al Bielek talked about being specially trained by the U.S. Navy in an advanced level of physics, not taught in the school systems.

If you met Al Bielek, you should have slapped that lying SOB in the face. More than once.

Harte

Krish

darwi wrote: In meditation late one night, many years ago, the words 'Time travel is from the 30th century', floated into my mind.

Interesting...Many years ago, I had a similar dream with a plane coming to this time line from 3047....That is amazing...It was all about how we manipulated the genetic coding of Plants to produce dangerous pesticides and also developed very large fruits of different kinds...that caused people to die and hence we needed fresh, unaltered seeds (think GMO, while the dream was in 1978, I wrote it down due to the lucidity of the dream). While technically the issues are OK, I was not sure about the Time Travel...just the information that can go back and forth as needed and not Matter...may be it is , may be it is not...we shall see....

Genius

King Ivan
There are billions of people in this world. There could be someone smarter than Einstein, Tesla, and Hawking but doesn't want to reveal him/herself. And that person has already invented a time machine, and teleportation machine but wants to keep them to him/herself. Plus, maybe time travelers have already visited us but aren't visible to us.

Krish

There are billions of people in this world. There could be someone smarter than Einstein, Tesla, and Hawking but doesn't want to reveal him/herself. And that person has already invented a time machine, and teleportation machine but wants to keep them to him/herself. Plus, maybe time travelers have already visited us but aren't visible to us.

If I am God...I will make sure people can not go back in time...otherwise they will mess up my Governance.....Thanks...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

If I am God...I will make sure people can not go back in time...otherwise they will mess up my Governance.....Thanks...
Well then, I thank God you're not God! :p (no offense intended)