Time Travel Institute Is Open

Khaos

where the wild things are
Yeah, JimmyD is banned and won’t return. We haven’t heard from him since he was reported to the police. I doubt he’ll come back.

For all we know he was that guy who was terrorizing Austin, Texas for the last couple weeks and blew himself up earlier today. Regardless he was dealt with and is not coming back. I take threats such as his just as seriously and report them to the proper authorities.

Just like the recent meme. If you see something suspicious, say something.

deliriousScientist

hello im new to this world i meant when this all fuss about titor happens i back then just opened my eyes to world and surprisingly from the childhood i had interest in physics which then lead me to the learn about a fiction time travel which sounded crazy to me it have a problem i love to prove other wrong when my friends or even teachers said its only a dream of yours then i get furious and decided to learn about it and surprisingly i have a whole theory for it now when i matched it with titors it was almost almost the same not completely , i learned about titor in 2018 august , i want to know can anyone know where pamela is now i meant at which form can i reach him.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME IFFF U LOOKED ...

deliriousScientist

no i disagree quantum mechanics some principles like quantum locality can validate it and string theory also supports that theory i thing is not everything can be shaped up as a theory u know theory are just words believe on what u have seen or you believe you know everything we see as real are made up of things that cannot be regarded as real. even relativity also give us that there is a possibility that we can travel in time with a help of black hole i meant wormhole and it is 100% possible

Harte

no i disagree quantum mechanics some principles like quantum locality can validate it and string theory also supports that theory i thing is not everything can be shaped up as a theory u know theory are just words believe on what u have seen or you believe you know everything we see as real are made up of things that cannot be regarded as real. even relativity also give us that there is a possibility that we can travel in time with a help of black hole i meant wormhole and it is 100% possible
Sorry, no.
Not with black holes that can be carried around in a suitcase or in a Chevy.

Harte

deliriousScientist

miniature black holes are real the earth itself if compressed into a size of a marble ball will become a black hole of very small size this tells us that the big black holes in center of galaxy is living from many agies and had devoured reality many times thats why its size is bigger and it never gets small because problem is that scientist cant figure out why the event horizen only get bigger not small but now we know even that get figured our because of the hawking radiations we can make a miniature black hole in a fusion reactor who knows it not mandatory that it can only be formed in LHC black holes are 100% possible relativity is proved in many different ways recently i guess in 2014- 2017 in between that we first time discovered that gravity is really ripples in the space time fabric so it concludes that there is possible that a highly dense object can produce massive ripples and a distortion in space and TIME so black holes are possible take and example of neutron star they also distort space and TIME and also its just dont make sense that space and time are unified and we can only move freely in space there are multiple dimensions out there which we cant see because at some places the space is distorted that much that dimension is so small our eye cant see it

i understand your point i know all of that every theory is a hypothesis and is developed so that it can be changed in the future and i know that the theory is dead if it dont predict anything but you know sometimes you just know itself that something is not right with that you no know one might have even imagined that newtons theory was wrong all along it still hard to believe and there it is.

Last edited:

Harte

Collapse the Earth into a black hole and it will still have the same mass as the Earth does now.
Try carrying that around in a Chevy.

A black hole the size of an electron has a hundred times the mass of the Great Pyramid of Giza.

Nice suspension on that Chevy.

Harte