Time Travel Institute Is Open

Kairos

I also could damned well just search for the minimum mass of a micro blackhole and, presto, multiple sources tell me it's 1 Planck mass.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
We're back:

TTI archives here:
https://www.timetravelinstitute.com/archives

Original two John Tutor threads here:

These are also SOURCED, so you can see the original posts as they first appeared. Click on the "Chronovisor Sources" dropdown at the bottom:

Clicking those will take you here:

...And clicking the purple button will take you to the restored thread. Clicking the black button will take you directly to the Wayback Machine capture for that URL.

P. Jedi

Hey everyone,

It came to my attention last week that our friend @Cosmo at TTI decided to shutdown the Time Travel Institute forum and archive it permanently. While the forum is locked in a read-only format, the content in itself is still 100% available and readable, thankfully.

Time Travel Institute

A short time ago, a member we knew on Paranormalis as @JimmyD posted a bunch of menacing messages on TTI and for some reason posted a very serious death threat that was subsequently reported to his local police department. Because he recently posted threats on Paranormalis as well, I gave to Cosmo additional information about the guy, in order to provide enough evidence of his dangerous online behaviour to the concerned authorities. We haven’t heard from JimmyD since then...

Psychos like JimmyD are the #1 threat to communities like ours and TTI. Cosmo had to deal with a lot of weirdos over the years, but sadly, this very case was the last straw, as you can read bellow.

John Titor's identity revealed to be Morey Haber

I’m sad to see that the TTI forum will no longer exist… as a forum community. Thank God, the content is still available.

I don’t usually post news and updates about other websites, but I figured everyone here deserved to know that a friend site of ours closed down recently.

You can reach the TTI Archive at Time Travel Institute

Farewell TTI

—Num7
When i Google timetravelinstitute.com i can not enter to the web site.i can not read inside of It. Is that normal?

dimension-1hacker

hello im new to this world i meant when this all fuss about titor happens i back then just opened my eyes to world and surprisingly from the childhood i had interest in physics which then lead me to the learn about a fiction time travel which sounded crazy to me it have a problem i love to prove other wrong when my friends or even teachers said its only a dream of yours then i get furious and decided to learn about it and surprisingly i have a whole theory for it now when i matched it with titors it was almost almost the same not completely , i learned about titor in 2018 august , i want to know can anyone know where pamela is now i meant at which form can i reach him.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME IFFF U LOOKED ...
can you theoretically time travel?

dimension-1hacker

It's created from sub-atomic particles in his story. It would have almost no meaningful mass. A black hole is curvature of space, which has to do as much with density of the matter causing it as the amount. Theoretically, the mass of a pencil can be reduced down to an area small enough that it curves space into a black hole. It's still the mass of a pencil, though. Not sure how you are supposed to contain something like that or keep it intact for long, or even how that really aids in time travel.. just saying.. the black hole part is the least problematic aspect of his story.
does compressing 180 billion electrons into the space of an atom create a black hole?

dimension-1hacker

I think it is supposed to be a Planck mass as the bottom threshold. I am a computer science guy, and physics was a long time ago. So don't quote me on that.
an infinite amount of causes can't cause themselves therefore there has to be an unmovable mover, yet that thing needs a cause. only if the properties of an object cause it to be able to interact with other objects can anything move. objects are defined by their properties therefor are not apart from the objects therefor not requiring movement to be a property. The everything that is an object needs to inherently be able to interact in a way that is a cause of itself not based of causes causing the cause. something I and maybe we don't understand the concept yet, just the opposite.

correct me if you view these statements to be logically incorrect.

Kairos

does compressing 180 billion electrons into the space of an atom create a black hole?

Just rough sketching this out for you..

Plank mass of an electron according to this site: 4.1849E-23

4.1849E-23 * 180 billion = 7.53282e-12

So.. nah.

You need to reach 1 Planck mass, which I suppose would be solving for x..

1 = 4.1849E-23 * x
x = 1 / 4.1849E-23

Which is 2.3895434e+22 electrons, but I am not sure how to calculate the area of the compressed electron mass thingy. It would have to be extremely small, obviously.

Interestingly, there is already a theoretical concept for such an object composed of photons: Kugelblitz (astrophysics) - Wikipedia

Zoë Mijnwens

Correct me if I am wrong. Does it mean that all information from the Time Travel Institute is lost forever? Or had someone the right to copy at least part of it and put it somewhere here?