Time Travel is Real

Christ's Lamb

Time is nothing put a oval, like earth. It can be accessed by making a hole that goes through the oval to the other side.

Time itself, the way we think of it (i.e., seconds, minutes, hours) means nothing. The past is the present is the future. It is three aspects of the same thing. I have seen and know all three.

Skarpz

I'm interested in knowing more.

You have asked, so I will answer. What would you like to know?
You have seen and know all three (past, present, and future) I want to know how to go into the past or later on the future, but also at this time I shouldn't leave the present. Would have to know how to go back to the present. Can you clarify more on that you have seen all three?

Christ's Lamb

I'm interested in knowing more.

You have asked, so I will answer. What would you like to know?
You have seen and know all three (past, present, and future) I want to know how to go into the past or later on the future, but also at this time I shouldn't leave the present. Would have to know how to go back to the present. Can you clarify more on that you have seen all three?

I have seen the past, present, and future because the Lord has shown me them. I did not use any technology, why would I have to? The Creator knows all time, all I have to do and you also is ask him. If you ask, he will listen and he will answer. It might take a long time, but it will happen. "All that is hidden will be reviled."

Skarpz

I will have to ask. Usually when I ask I receive eventually. I need to see near future at the moment. Thanks.

Christ's Lamb

I will have to ask. Usually when I ask I receive eventually. I need to see near future at the moment. Thanks.

You're welcome, if you need to know anything else, just ask me. Or even better ask the source of all information, God. You will get more from him.

Skarpz

If I ask God then I can travel into the past or the future? I hope the wait isn't that long. I will ask every day. Thank you.