Time Travel jump

Secretman3811

guys what do you think of this warlock or witchs time travel amulet or something i found on the ebay.com link here the link of it...
or this one just click the link metaphysical time travel Space Time Jumping MASON KNIGHTS 2JINN Dimension star b | eBay

so tell me what do you think of it write back..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
These sound too good to be true, sadly. How easy would it be, if it was possible to buy spells online to make your life better? If it was real, we'd probably know about it. Is it possible that it's a well-kept secret? Yeah, I guess, but it's unlikely.

The necklace in the second link has the Star Trek logo.

Only thing that bothers me, is that those sellers have positive feedback. That seems odd.

@Secretman3811 Have you ever bought something like this online? Like a spell?

Secretman3811

These sound too good to be true, sadly. How easy would it be, if it was possible to buy spells online to make your life better? If it was real, we'd probably know about it. Is it possible that it's a well-kept secret? Yeah, I guess, but it's unlikely.

Only thing that bothers me, is that those sellers have positive feedback. That seems odd.

@Secretman3811 Have you ever bought something like this online? Like a spell?

well i have got the astral projection creepy hollow and it was like a ball thing and i place them on the botton of my feet and then i went to sleep it work great i have to say the spell word before i went to sleep and the next thing happen that i was visited by some creature and it scare me alot so i stop the astral projection thing.

Harte

They write their own feedback.

Harte