Time travel methods

mistertimes

What happened to getting a HDR?
Cannot afford it.I would rather find a way to time travel without a machine
and without vortexes.

You can try the state of Maine USA ...there is a diner there that takes you straight back to 1960...just ask around lol
what do you think about that diner Einstein? I say it brought a lot of interest in this forum ...that show was amazing eh?

Last edited:

mistertimes

What happened to getting a HDR?
Cannot afford it.I would rather find a way to time travel without a machine
and without vortexes.
You can try to build one and get the parts from Radioshack. It's a lot cheaper to build it yourself.

What you need is an actual machine...a machine that can manipulate gravity to your FULL desire... or you can always look for wormholes which do exist in different location on planet earth...moment you have total control over gravity... right around the corner..dimensional travel is found...and dimensional travel is what humans describe as time travel.. it is the exact same thing and it is majority of the real UFO's and alien cases you hear about... majority of those real cases evolved around planet earth related dimensional "time" travel programs.

The reason I don't like to use the term time...is simply because time is an invention of the human species in order to find purpose in life and not go insane... time is space...and it happens simultaneously ...past present future all happens the exact same moment.