Time travel methods

Pegii

Cannot afford it.I would rather find a way to time travel without a machine
and without vortexes.
You can try to build one and get the parts from Radioshack. It's a lot cheaper to build it yourself.

What you need is an actual machine...a machine that can manipulate gravity to your FULL desire... or you can always look for a wormholes which do exist in different location on planet earth...moment you have total control over gravity... right around the corner..dimensional travel is found...and dimensional travel is what humans describe as time travel.. it is the exact same thing and it is majority of the real UFO's and alien cases you hear about... majority of those real cases evolved around planet earth related dimensional "time" travel programs.

The reason I don't like to use the term time...is simply because time is an invention of the human species in order to find purpose in life and not go insane... time is space...and it happens simultaneously ...past present future all happens the exact same moment.
Yes but I know that this will work. Other users like Yoshi have reported it working

mistertimes

You can try to build one and get the parts from Radioshack. It's a lot cheaper to build it yourself.

What you need is an actual machine...a machine that can manipulate gravity to your FULL desire... or you can always look for a wormholes which do exist in different location on planet earth...moment you have total control over gravity... right around the corner..dimensional travel is found...and dimensional travel is what humans describe as time travel.. it is the exact same thing and it is majority of the real UFO's and alien cases you hear about... majority of those real cases evolved around planet earth related dimensional "time" travel programs.

The reason I don't like to use the term time...is simply because time is an invention of the human species in order to find purpose in life and not go insane... time is space...and it happens simultaneously ...past present future all happens the exact same moment.
Yes but I know that this will work. Other users like Yoshi have reported it working

Talk to num and Einstein and paula and the individuals here who been around many years...around this subject and on the internet in general...they will tell you that you want a real deal machine or wormhole for what you are looking for... it is possible to build a machine ..if you are lucky enough to not get killed by "the powers that be"... but its possible and doable and been done already even in this timeline ...not in the civilian fields true but...if you think that top secret (non civilian) military 'agencies' would be waiting playing with their balls for the whole 20th century then you are severely mistaken... this is the crème of the crop...the highest most important secret the human species have ...much more important than a nuclear secrets even though they are related in a way...nuclear is just the weaponized version..

TimeFlipper

Wasnt it Einstein that used the term spacetime, as he said space and time are relevant to each other...He identified the property of spacetime as being responsible for gravity as its curvature...Space and time can be pushed pulled stretched and warped by matter (General Relativity) :)

steven chiverton

steven chiverton

Cannot afford it.I would rather find a way to time travel without a machine
and without vortexes.
radio shack went broke so how steven gibbs will get parts to make even more hdr units is a mystery
but ive just found out that digikey electronics has the 50k potentiometers rated at 500vdc so theres still hope yet

timecore

I was going try to use the time frequency bineural beat from youtube to time travel.I was going to use it when i was
there is a full moon.That is what steven gibs was talking about in his pdf.

steven chiverton

What are some methods of time travel?
theres a few methods of time travel listed in the steven gibbs reports but it allso states that some of the ones listed have not been tested yet, so its more like it was guessed up and not tried so and the amount of ones that it says hase not been tested yet is starting to make it look like they are not sure themselfs